Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

i’ll wait for the next module pack release to build another custom

1 Like

it sure is a really interesting title…but I feel like I have experienced many of the qualities it describes from my current stack…such as keen on self expression…bursting through creative blocks…knowing what other think and feel…relentless motivation towards my crafts making…I definitely will make a slot for it later.

I just want to know what is the unique qualities I could only get from RM ? …like…stark helps me socially magnetic…ultimate artist helps me hone my skills in a subtle but obvious way…QLQ helps me develop a really strong curiosity and desire to dig deeper…DR helps me to encounter the wounds…those are really unique things I could immediately recognize where it comes from…

1 Like

On my 5th loop now. On my first loop I had a desire to gaze at the dotted midnight sky, but it’s skin drying and bone chilling outside. The ice hasn’t melted completely.

I am getting several artsy scenarios in my head, uncertain if it’s from my Custom’s ME, or ME is in RM. Tunes from instruments and scenarios for different crafts. I had a difficult time introducing these things to my visualization routines. But they’re just coming to me, playing in my head. Also, I seem to be realizing strongly how things are easier than they seem, simpler.

So far it’s astounding.

14 Likes

Yeah. Clearly a really visionary, talented, and competent guy who is living life to the fullest. Embraces the Trickster.

1 Like

Another great innovation from SC. Its not a product i would choose however as emperor and khan already fulfill my needs.

3 Likes

I will definitely be running this one. But I’m thinking about timing. (Thinking a lot about that at present.)

Will you be running it along with your custom or you’re just testing it for the sake of pure experimentation?

RM + StarkQ + R.I.C.H. + Beyond Limitless Ultima (or The Executive). This will get you started.

14 Likes

@SaintSovereign is RM a new technology ? It seems stronger than the Q

2 Likes

Please do share more @Avengers68

2 Likes

Very quickly I feel the impact of this sub,with only one loop and it is lasting hours already like an Ultima file:

• I feel focused/in the zone, stronger even than with BLU or Executive
  • Super strong confidence like Emperor
  • super optimistic like with Sanguine
  • Starting also is much brighter colors around me
16 Likes

Hmm…preview to Q+? :wink:

1 Like

It could be I think

Is RM more in the vein of contending with Khan in a social-focused custom (e.g. Khan-IC-PCC) or with QL in a self-focused custom (QL-EF-ME)? I’m conflicted on where I see this in my stack. A read-through of the description makes me think it’s the latter, where RM could replace QL.

4 Likes

Is there a seductive, attraction, sexual element to renaissance man at all?

I mean I know at least one skill that every renaissance man should master

2 Likes

For now I don’t feel any sexual aspect

1 Like

It seems between a social-focused custom (Khan etc) and a QL self-focused custom. With a strong boost of confidence it will help an introvert to communicate with other people and with the strong “in the zone” feel it will help destroy procrastination etc. So it is I think a bridge between many other sub

7 Likes

I am guessing RM will intensify those aura based title…since it improves the ability to feel all the emotions both from the listener and those around him/her…probably it will also help the listener to transmute those emotion and express it in a creative way …

2 Likes

Or you might be experiencing a “bloom” after giving up on the other subs.

I don’t give up on the other sub, I am stacking it with them

1 Like