Renaissance Man is mine on Day 6

Must stick with my stack for now
im sure you can try and report to us :grin:

Requesting for advice

In a stack of:

1. QL ST3
  2. Ascended Mogul
  3. RM.

With RM in my stack, Is QL gonna add any extra Benefits in terms of learning tech, productivity, efficient learning etc?

1 Like

Well QL stage 3 is quantum flow/focus mode so i would imagine it would add some nice things… but only Saint can answer that

Why not go Stark, AM, and RM in your custom. Then do LEU as an ultima add on

What exactly are you hoping to do with this possible custom.?

@Floridianninja it turns out RM doesn’t have much intelligence boosting. I know, I was surprised; originally I thought it was another take on QL.

One thing I noticed from RM is that when I was watching subbed anime I found myself observing how they pronounced each word in Japanese.

I find myself to be much more observant with language in general.

I’m thinking it’s because deconstruction and analysis is an important tool when it comes to creating works and people generally get ideas from different sources.

5 Likes

I hope you’re all happy.

I just bought RM, and now I have to change my stack again, because you all wouldn’t be quiet about how awesome it was.

:rofl:

In all seriousness, the hype and experiences reported around this new sub were too much to ignore. I look forward to trying it out. :grin:

5 Likes

Yes I’m very tempted too, it’s now sitting in my cart… I don’t think I can last the day

2 Likes

Two things I’ve noticed with Renaissance Man. I notice things much quicker and respond to them and I am able to do multiple things without getting so stressed or overwhelmed

8 Likes

sorry if I missed it, how do you know this?

5 Likes

probably guessing unless he asked saint lol

1 Like

@SubliminalUser

Did you ask @SaintSovereign or @Fire ?

There’s probably a fair share of cognitive enhancement- Limitless or QL lite in there for skill mastery.

It certainly seems that way when I’ve run it.

2 Likes

How many loops of RM do you play a day, please?

1 Like

I used it on Friday, Tuesday and Wed night. I only played one loop each time.

1 Like

While I am noticing a definite increase in attention, focus and concentration I would not say it has as much cognitive-enhancing compared to Stark.

More like the productivity and flow state of Stark, yet I’ve not yet noticed the genius compartment which Stark had. Although, I see no reason not to have had that included within Renaissance Man as they were always hundreds of years ahead of their times.

Neither does Renaissance Man feel like a dense script — I’d say it is about the size of Primal Seduction. Or Ascension Mogul with Limitless just to give a comparison.

2 Likes

I have a dilemma I’m running this with emperor in a custom and I’m getting more attention before and now something is telling me to just suck it up and run stark :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. That same voice is telling me that everything I want I can get with stark RM and AM in a custom.

2 Likes

are you running a custom with Emperor+RM as the only cores?

1 Like

and PCC at terminus level but i have been running 1 loop of regular RM too.

what are you getting from Emperor/RM/PCC blend in custom?

Aside from a desire to switch Emperor to Stark lol

Maybe give it a week or two before you make a new choice.

1 Like