Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

So for the feedback to @SaintSovereign and @Fire. I ran one loop of renaissance man and I felt more of life, and more love for people and life. I have had thoughts that tell me that there is an exciting life waiting for me. That means so much for me in these times…

I always got people’s perspective and feelings but now it is on another level, it so much more refined and polished. It makes connecting so much pleasurable and easy.

I am also more insightful on how everything is connected to our shared experiences. So the other day I was reading a Facebook post where people commented what movie they watched multiple times. Then someone said zoohan lol. I replied(paraphrasing): love it. All zoohan wanted to do is to cut people’s silky smooth hair but he had to do a different job. We all were like zoohan once. I see so much beauty and connectedness in this statement. Bet the person that initially wrote it was more like, it is a funny movie(which it is) that makes me laugh hard!

I have multiple connected insights that day.

Also my body felt so relaxed it is amazing. I was also consciously working releasing unnecessary tension patterns but after I ran the sub I noticed it was so much easier like my subconscious was helping me.

Ah yes! And I feel more and I am so grateful that I express my emotions more. I used to.be conditioned that it was not manly. Now I have more vulnerability, which is what I truly needed in my development!

Overall good results but this is just the first loop lol. Very powerful stuff, congratulations on the innovation and creating such an unique and excellent title

Edit: my senses seem also heightened and I love it. You know guys, I like extreme sports because it makes me feel so alive. You know what I also realized makes me feel alive? Love and Beauty. This is def the sub impacting me, I never talk like this

12 Likes

Having come from listening to YouTube subliminals before discovering SubClub, my early experience with reviews on subliminals usually consisted of scrolling through comments while listening to them. You probably did something similar when you listened to H***o ady.

So when I read that you switched to being a lefty after one loop, I laughed my ass off remembering all of that kids that would comment, talking about that they could see overnight changes to their eye color and what not, lol.

Do you find that RM suits your goals, Hermit? Based off of the little I (think I) know of you, this title seems pretty congruent for you as a person.

3 Likes

What! Too Cool

Would Emperor in a custom with Renessaince Man
mimic Emperor: DaVaninci’s Legacy?

Any other modules or cores you’d recommend I add to get a similar affect to the original vision?

10 Likes

Um yeah ok :roll_eyes:

That generally takes at least four loops

1 Like

I always got a kick out of the ones that claimed to be super powerful and had multiple warnings. *****This 10 minute audio when listened to once or twice. Maybe five times will change your eye color , gender, sexual orientation, straighten your teeth and hair , or make your hair curly all while winning the lottery *****

3 Likes

oK I HAVE TO SAY this works fast
i feel like my singing got better after singing silently
And my photography skills got a lot lot better
i am not a photograph. my friends say i take bad pics
but unintentionally i took pics of myself and they look professional
i didn’t even try
It was just like i knew how to take pictures

11 Likes

:rofl: I’ve seen those… the only thing better is the $400 pendants that do the same thing 24/7. :wink:

In all seriousness, this post has really got me thinking about RM… and it took half my willpower to not buy RICH as soon as that was released. haha.

1 Like

I used one loop three days ago and I am still seeing results as far as having a better eye for my work in areas that I didn’t think needed improvement.

3 Likes

I’ll take that as a compliment for such a great sketch! Thanks man!

I’m on my quest to look like that! The dream I had gave me the will, in fact, this figure comes from the dream where I couldn’t even speak 'cause of that physique, I’m trying to draw him just as I saw it. Just need draw it the clothes and hair, face too. But holy shit, I’m not stopping on my personal quest to have the same body. That was a subconscious message.

2 Likes

This is the closest to a Magi subliminal there is and it would be easily convertible to one using Customization at Quintessence.

Alchemy is an Art of oneself — chanting (vibrating); most importantly with emotion, visualizing, and dancing.

I’ve found RM to have significance regarding the aforementioned skills.

Feeling vibrant and spectacular is the best way I can describe it. A really good mix in energies as well seems every subliminal Archetype Subliminal Club develops becomes more and more balanced in that regard. However, it is leaning towards Water, Fire, and Air. Not much Earth though (which is fine by me).

9 Likes

Thanks for the answer, I figured as much with everything you said. If it ends up part of your permanent stack, enjoy!

This whole post is very helpful. Thanks.

1 Like

This Bruce Dickinson is a Renaissance Man, too.

Placebos can cost a limb and a half sometimes :wink:

Listened to one loop yesterday evening. Woke up groggy and feeling tired, probably because of the extra screen time over the weekend…hoping to just be able to cruise through the day. But then, just as I was having breakfast, a thought crossed my mind…“if I want to live in this world, I need be productive…so then, what am I producing today?” Next thing, I was on my desk earlier than my usual time with a determination to tackle a new technical task I had been putting off for quite some time now due to the roadblocks encountered earlier, and finished it by noon.

Thank you SS & Fire.

11 Likes

I may add in Sanguine for a while. Yeah I am weird but I’m so sick of the negativity around me.

2 Likes

Alchemist Stage1! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m excited at the propsects of this new technology making its way into existing subs. It just seems SC’s subs getting more and more powerful.

2 Likes

Somewhat relevant to the themes of the program, surprisingly. This came out just over a month and a half ago.

4 Likes

Just felt like adding this sub has gotten me to start writing again after a long hiatus and to consider telling stories other than just the one I was writing before the life changing events about a year ago.

I was having a discussion with one of only a small handful of people I am still interacting with now who I can discuss philosophy with and I feel like the ideas in my own storytelling and my reasons for engaging with it are being clarified. We were discussing JMS and Babylon 5, and the ideas he presented in the story arc which reached its climax at the beginning of Season 4 with the encounter with the Shadows at Z’ha’dum.- that dualism of evolution/survival of the fittest and conflict versus co-operation, law and order, both used as tools of control by the older races and the going beyond this false duality that birthed the new age of life after the older races had moved on. As the conversation moved into territory beyond the show, into other concepts that become difficult to express in ordinary language, we rounded out the conversation with me noting how in epic sagas (like Lord of the Rings, Dune, etc) or some tv shows where world building is involved, we reach a complexity with language and allegory through story where it really becomes possible to approach discussing some of these things which otherwise cannot easily be discussed in words.

I think this is part of what gives me a love of storytelling is how it is possible to approach in writing fiction subjects that otherwise might be taboo, or difficult to discuss outside dry philosophical circles, by putting them into a context others can relate to. There is a kind of sense of artistry in words that can be just as intense as a painted picture which you can see in really great fiction. Just look at how iconic certain opening lines are “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed” (King’s Dark Tower Series), or “Once upon a time we had a love affair with fire” (McCammon’s Swan Song), or even King and Straub’s "On September 15th, 1981, a boy named Jack Sawyer stood where the water and land come together,hands in the pockets of his jeans, looking out at the steady Atlantic. "

Bottom line is, the fact that I’ve managed to start coming back to a recognition of my passion for this type of work after a year of being somewhat “dry” and at a standstill with the old novel after just a few loops of RM is pretty amazing. So far it doesn’t show any signs of stopping, although I’ll definitely monitor over the next week or two to see how it evolves and whether the same level of intensity continues.

5 Likes