Main Disc. Thread - Rebirth Ultima

Hey, any progress?

Using Rebirth Ultima

3 Likes

I didn’t buy rebirth ultima…im gonna get Khan and use stage 1 for all my healing

1 Like

sound like a good plan, stage one was good, got rid of stuff that was bugging me from sometime now

1 Like

What is the best way to utilize Rebirth Ultima?

I know it boosts the effect of one’s stack because it somehow makes you internalize the new information faster.

Is it therefore better to run it just before your main subliminal? (To kinda prime your mind)

Or directly after it? (so it the brain assimilates better to what it has just heard)

You’d have to experiment and let us know. I test this and for me, it seemed to work better when I ran it before. Right now, however, I’ve been running nothing BUT Ultimas and running them like major titles. Interesting effects.

6 Likes

5.5 loops Libertine Ultima while asleep = Great way to wake up. She sensed my aura in her sleep and needed it bad :slight_smile:

I’m gonna do this with Rebirth Ultima tonight!

5 Likes

Curious what she might feel tomorrow morning then…

Maybe you will rise like a phoenix :wink:

1 Like

That is today…not much since i woke up for work and she doesn’t get up until an hour after. She’s off to the gym for her “me only” workout day. I smacked her ass as she walked by. I definitely think Saint is onto something with Ultimas a a major sub. Since I just started a run of 100 projected hours with KhanQ ST1, I’ll hold off on that majorly… i’ll do RU tonight for 5 loops to see what tomorrow is like.

2 Likes

had an interesting experience today ran 1 loop of executive then 1 god like masculinity, i then started to set what i would can goal related to relationship(family, girlfriend, travel and self development as a man)
(which is something i have planned for 2022)
am also running eogst4 and khan st4
what you two cent on that saint?

2 Likes

Nice one haha, it does bring the question, how do you listen to your ultima when you sleep.

Whenever I put something in my face I always move it when sleeping, headphones, face mask, small earbuds, headband… When I wake up it’s lost in my bedsheets hahaha

1 Like

With my ears :). Really, though. I don’t move around all that much.

1 Like

Hahaha ok yeah maybe I just can’t do it :joy:

On speakers. She can listen too. :smile:

Oh yeah, I could sleep hugging my speaker :sleeping:

oh would we hear about the effects you notice in your journal?
i wonder if ultima might get build levels like custom later down the line?
@SaintSovereign

I thought speakers lower the effects of Ultimas

My understanding us tgat If the speakers are separated so they’re on either side of your head, so you hear them in stereo, it should work. Headphones are likely superior though.

Or higher quality earbuds

Yeah. I use “Headphones” quite liberally here. I can’t do most earbuds sadly. My right inner ear seems to have a weird-ass shape so they fall out.