Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H ZP

What do you think about what’s been happening to me, as soon as I manifest money something happens were I have to spend it immediately, an its not that it’s a maybe it alway a must?

1 Like

Manifestation of some underlying muck that RegenZP may help with is my guess.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out for real

Thanks a lot for this advice Saint. How should I approach the issue, to ensure I don’t upset the bank representatives? I know I care too much about others feelings, but I want it to be a smooth exchange :pray::pensive:

Ran the Elixir and regeneration zp today. Had a dream about making hundreds of thousands of dollars which is definitely a sign since I don’t get those even when running RICH ZP.

4 Likes
6 Likes

I’ve been learning that lesson as well. First thing that happened to me was an abundance of extra sales etc. Yesterday, I even got free mcdonald’s because their credit card machine was broken and I didn’t have cash, so they just gave it to me.

But since listening to RICH, I am able to really see how much money is going out, and I’ve been making massive savings every month (along with getting stressed) by seeing and cancelling unnecessary purchases.

I was spending 300 dollars a month on a product I thought I had cancelled! And shortly after listening to RICH, I found out I was still getting charged it and it hadn’t been cancelled. So, new money didn’t come into my life, but I started saving an extra 300 a month just by cancelling a recurring charge.

I also looked at my business and said to myself “wow, I’m spending extra money here, here, here, and here.”

6 Likes

I’ve also noticed the same as well. Stacked with Emperor, I’ve been extremely careful with my spending. It’s nearly the end of the month and one of my credit cards literally has a negative balance, which has never happened before.

All the money I’d typically be reckless about spending is being funneled into savings and aggressively paying off debt.

7 Likes

I really didn’t prioritize RICH in my stack, but I’m not sure why I didn’t. When I was listening to Rich, I was feeling so happy and optimistic about money, was totally focused on acting in such a way that would bring me money, and it was really coming in. We hit a record month this year in the biz, coinciding with the start of me listening to rich.

Literal empirical data shows our monthly revenue going 2x higher than average on my very first month of rich… I always loved hearing how Davisnwc’s biggest hot streak in sales was while playing solo rich.

Especially reading your statement made me wonder why I havent been including it in my stack more.

6 Likes

is anyone currently running this product solo?

if yes, have you made significantly more money then usual recently?

so there is no confusion I provide my definition of “significant more money then usual”

significantly more money then usual = at least double what you usually make. for example if someone usually makes $1000 per month then they would need to now be making at least $2000 per month to qualify based on my definition.

anyone here who is running Rich ZP solo seeing such results?

2 Likes

i did run so far 50~ plays , but no big result yet, other then some idea

3 Likes

have run it again , and further since i realise i need to more implement my "ideas " in order for wealth which makes sense of course

2 Likes

Manifested an unexpected settlement check from some class action lawsuit I had no idea about…I’ll take it

7 Likes

Do you already have pathways for money to manifest?

(I.e. do you sell stuff or build stuff, or is the ol 9-5 all you do?)

2 Likes

no i bet cryptos , waiting for rich cryptos zp because the ideas make more sense on that one . rich could arguably just be rick cryptos

2 Likes

Lol can’t believe my rick mispell is still going on lol

6 Likes

We are still waiting for RICK ZP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

RICH ZP manifests this a lot. The lyft driver wasn’t late :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Ran 1 loop of RICH 2 days ago…now I have more dollars in my account.

All I had to do was open a pathway, and the cash manifested the next day.

Now, before you think I’m talking big money here, let me assure you: I’m not. lol

But that’s not the point. Because as seemingly “small” as it appears on the outside, on the inside the experience opened a new pathway in my mind, reinforced my trust in ideas and intuitive solutions that seem to come from nowhere, and now I’m even more fired up about the other opportunities I’ve been taking action on.

So, here’s what happened…

As I was walking over to a neighbor’s to as-calmly-as-possible tell them to cut the shit and stop parking in my spot (this was the second time), a beautiful idea occurred to me, and when we spoke, I offered them the option to rent my spot if they needed it on a daily basis.

I told them yesterday. They seemed meh about it.

And today, they send me a text asking to rent it for the day.

Magic (and a way better outcome then us having a conflict).

What did I have to do?

Not a damn thing besides send a link to get paid (plus set some rules in place about duration blah blah blah).

Is this what passive income feels like?

Because I’ll have more of that, thank you.

22 Likes

Damn…smooth

1 Like