Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I was curious myself

If released will renaissance man be an Ultima or Q format or both?

Also is there any sense of how effective Ultima titles/scripting are when run in a Q format, like
putting an ultima core into a Q custom? This could potentially be something worthwhile for those who can’t handle Ultimas.

Or even to have Ultima titles/scripting in Q or Q+ format as an option for stacking. It could be called Ultima - minus lol.

I don’t know how anything of this works but just throwing it out there, as it seems a few people can’t run Ultimas or can’t run them consistently and it stinks to miss out on this title specific incredible effects even if it wouldn’t be as fully effective as dual track Ultima build.

2 Likes

I believe he meant LEU -(beyond) limitless executive ultima

Limitless Executive. Someone else coined BLUE, I just ran with it.

2 Likes

I am bit confused here…so …Rich is a wealth building ultima right ?if I stack it with seduction titles…how would it help besides increasing my incomes and perhaps my status ?since it has stronger manifestation scripts ,will it help with manifesting new and better sexual partners?or it just simply manifests rich sexual partners ?

Here I am!

4 Likes

For this one, I suggest you should wait for the B version.

3 Likes

The next module pack?!

mJbZc

Bring me this thing!

Kaga1

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign?

Damn . On top of running Executive will make anyone
a machine

@Mentalchemist what is the B version ?.

This is the B version

3 Likes

Very interesting. I seem to be reacting much more and much better to this B core.

Why might that be?

Does this mean that I’m less suited to the alpha scripting?

1 Like

Or you’re at a point where it isn’t necessary

3 Likes

from my understanding there is still alpha scripting in there , the new core is added on top of what already exists

1 Like

I call thief, I called it BLU-E :sob:

1 Like

Hey! Which Ultima has the new core?

Btw. Your insights to my situations are always phenomenal.
And please don’t take my no replies otherwise. Your insights are always so deep, I do not know how to reply to match your level. But despite my embarrassment, it always helps me tremendously. Thank you!

2 Likes

As far as I know Paragon, Love Bomb , and R.I.C.H

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification!!

1 Like

Want to see the crazy ultimas that will come from having this as a core