Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Look, imma need you to condense everything I could possibly want into one hour :joy: embarrassment of choices here

3 Likes

quit reading my mind :wink:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign I just bought RICH I see that it is two hours. Do I need to listen to the whole two hours to get the full benefit? The reason I am asking is because in the Ultima instructions says this

“Also, listening to an Ultima powered subliminal for more than 1-2 hours a day could cause overload, fatigue and other symptoms of overexposure. Please limit usage to once every two days until you become acclimated to its effects.”

So I just would like a more little clarification how how to properly and safely use this sub.

Thanks

Never mind I just installed on my iPod and it is only one hour. I have one more question what is the recommended way on listening to this subliminal? Meaning I listen for one hour today then skip two days then listen to again for one hour? Once my mind get use to the subliminal would you recommend listening to it two or three time a day? While skipping two days?

What app do you use for listening?
I know there is some bug that sometimes these audios look like they are 2h long.

I use Clementine on PC and it is 1h long. Also on Poweramp on Android it’s 1h.

1 Like

It’s a bug with itunes.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, what about Emperor + HoM + R.I.C.H. + The Executive?

Would Emperor, because of its script length, cause some kind of overload in the stack?

2 Likes

@Abu_Nasir, how are Ultimas working for you?

Used The Executive only a few times and felt more focused and inclined to develop what I was doing at the time.

2 Likes

I’m both excited and a bit nervous to run Executive and R.I.C.H together

3 Likes

I took Renaissance Man and R.I.C.H and put it inside Saint Sovereign Forever, hahaha. So it’s Paragon and SSF right now.

4 Likes

I lay down expecting to just run a loop of this last night and ended up getting knocked out for the better part of the night. At the moment my only sure indication of reconciliation is when I wake up tired and I notice both products with the new core have tended to do that. There could be other factors impacting the tiredness though so I need to do more investigating. Dream life has been more active on these puppies (love bomb being the other one). At the very least it shows me I’m receiving the instructions properly.

If the Side B option ends up being implemented I am very interested to see how it effects Libertine. If my intuitive read of my reaction is accurate, it seems like I’m at least more aware that something is being executed, more than I notice when running the old core.

Is SSF a normal custom or ultima? Does this one in the q store have to go into an ultima or will it work in a regular custom?

1 Like

I’m planning to run the Billionaire Stack listed on the sales page for RICH (which I just bought :slight_smile: ) during the day, then continue with my nightly loops of Dragon Reborn while I sleep (currently halfway through my last week on Stage 1 before starting Stage 2 after my rest days).

@SaintSovereign do you think this plan will overload my subconscious? (I know it depends on the person, but if you were to guess based on what you believe to be the average response). And if so, how would you recommend I fit DR into a stack with RICH for the purposes of deep belief-system healing, productivity, and fast action in wealth building?

P.S. Thank you for all you do my man, lurking these forums is honestly like a pastime at this point, you’ve created so much value for the world not only through your subliminals but through the community you’ve created as well. Big props to you and Fire.

3 Likes

Must be fun being able to manuvere subs anyway you wish :money_mouth_face:

Hey. Could you kindly share the title with us, please? Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’ll give you drive, focus and clarity, but you’ll need to stack something with it for learning. Limitless, QL, BLU or BLUE.

5 Likes

Saint Sovereign Forever is an Ultima. I’m experimenting with Ultimas as long term programming, but of course, it’s built a little different than what’s in the stores. :wink:

2 Likes

Would EmpHOM core in a custom cover this?

1 Like

What do you mean with BLUE? It this Limitless Executive Ultima…
I’m lost with acronyms.

1 Like

I personally call Limitless Executive BLU-E because it’s got Beyond Limitless as part of it mixed with Executive. I prefer BLU-E too.

1 Like