Custom Ultima Build Thread

Thanks @Lion @NinjaFox

is there in similar scripting to trailblazer in stark? @Fire @SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Trailblazer is from a part of stark or some of the module is… If you read the description of Stark and then trailblazer you can spot it.

2 Likes

ooo!! thanks!!

2 Likes

Yeah, it could do that. This build would be more suited for someone who runs a team, though.

I love this. Gonna have to release it as an experimental for those who own BLU.

6 Likes

Do it!!!

2 Likes

Call it BLUE: Beyond Limitless Ultima with Executive
or BLEU: Beyond Limitless Executive Ultima

3 Likes

Would it be better to include some kind of Aura module then instead of Commander Ultima

Please do lol. I would love to try it and give you results for it, i forsure would run that everyday or almost everyday.

1 Like

Stop teasing us blue owners already!!!

1 Like

How in the heck do I miss all of these sweet announcements like this?!

Please do it! I needdddddd.
Begging u Saint

1 Like

With the new lock down in place might be worth me building an ultima to maintain my muscle mass. What do you lot suggest for a stack ?.. I can no longer go to the gym.

@GoldenTiger what do you reckon mate ?

I will be honest here, I don’t think subliminal alone will do it. They are more à helping tool so you will probably still need to exercice!

Serum X for sure!
Epigenetics and DNA modulator to help your body get the right genes for maximum muscle retention
Deep sleep (for hormonal and health)
Health codex (same reason)

Maybe the beast unleashed or the beast awaken, the one that help you sculpt your body and build it! I think it could help, or Apollon & Physical Shifter - Sexiness

These are the best in my opinion to change your body with minimal effort :thinking:. But I have high doubt with that strategy, I think they would best complement a strong workout plan.

2 Likes

I guess i will have to workout a home somehow.

1 Like

You should get a set of resistance bands and a pullup bar, i have them and you can do louds of different resistance exercises with them alone

Emperor plus my first custom combo had me gain around 12 lbs of muscle mass,
I didn’t start gym until a few months ago. And while I was doing mobility and technical work at home at a fast pace for a nice heart pump, I was doing nothing that would constitute building that level of muscle.

2 Likes

What specifically did you add to your custom to cause the muscle increase ?

1 Like

Emperor was already increasing my muscle mass

In the custom it was mostly male enhancement that my weight go up :rofl:

JK it was

I would say it Emperor Fitness Stage 4 and Serum X, possible Physicality Shifter-Sexiness and Spartan

2 Likes

planning to build this ultima centered on Libertine

1. Libertine Ultima Core
  2. Approachability Aura
  3. Aura of Craving
  4. Direct Influencing Aura
  5. Intensity Aura
  6. Auric Overdriver
7 Likes

Looks good it should be a killer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist to be honest I’m not sure the physical modules are that great yet. I’ve had quite a few in my terminus custom and it’s not impressive.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a thing said about the possibility it wouldn’t work due to too many auras?

I like the look of this but I’m unsure about the amount of auras used.

1 Like