Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

:trophy::sunglasses:

2 Likes

This morning I decided to triple my investment in marketing, not only that but also diversify my campaings. Different services and into my online community.
Different amount of money in marketing according to the possible maximum income of every service.

Decided not to rely only on organic but to pump it up with money so I can reach way more people.

Everything seems common sense now, I wonder why I didnt saw it before :joy::joy:.

Next step, to record some quality products to sell online.

RICH + Stark and Money Customs rules!!

4 Likes

Manifestion with RICH is probably so strong because even small things are mostly happening in the outer world (finding new clients, business ideas, better contracts…) and are therefore always tangible/visible.

I’ve no reconcilliation (listening to 4 loops Paragon and 4 RICH per day) besides a deeper and longer sleep (which is actually nice), but it take up all my “bandwidth”. Normally I listen to subs during the day and 1-2 hypnosis track before sleep. Right now it’s just Paragon and RICH, no hypnosis.

5 Likes

Paging @Fire @RVconsultant @Azriel @SaintSovereign

Does anybody know if RICH has an aural component? Like an aura of being successful or wealthy.

1 Like

I don’t know. This would be a @SaintSovereign @Fire question.

1 Like

Yes, there’s an aura.

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks. :grin:

Running R.I.C.H. for the first test run
half way through as of now.
Running on computer speakers first before trying on headphones next week.
Feeling extremely confident in myself and in making things happen, very logical as well.
I get the sense of success in my veins, and it feels like I will stop at nothing to make what I want to have happen, happen. I paused to take a work call and the person said something to me that occurred like I might be being dishonest about something, he said it in passing but it’s not true and normally would be distressing but I find myself with a strong conviction to simply stop working there or make them so much money they have nothing to say.

There is a sense of the rates I am charging are far too low and I can’t afford to waste time anymore with emotional uncertainty and issues around work.

I also feel a sense of decadence, like I’m working with all my expensive rings on, and some recon slightly in deserving.

6 Likes

I was wondering since I am listening R.I.CH. if Limit Destroyer would be a good combo? If so, I was thinking about how to play both of these. Which I was thinking maybe get a play list were I listen to R.I.CH. Then Limit Destroyer and just repeat the pattern.

If anyone has a better way of doing it, I am open to suggestions.

1 Like

Hello i am wondering if anyone had result with this ultima or not i have same ones

Hello
It’s one hell of sub.

If you have platform where u can make money , this sub will instantly multiply that .
For me it has worked this way and much more .

4 Likes

I think they both will make nice combo , limit destroyer works for everything but when clubbed with a defined sub it brings better visible results in much short time .

1 Like

Holy shit. Running R.I.C.H. and investing into cryptomarkets is one POWERFUL strategy.

Feels unreal.

11 Likes

Yep. I’ve had ideas flow to me since running this - I’m taking action on it now. My boyfriend has been more successful speed wise (I struggle with taking action due to ADHD that I’m using Limitless Executive to help with) with it and has been using it to run his company. He’s increased his company by many members and therefore made a bunch of money too.

3 Likes

Ive made a 33% winning using RICH investing in crypto. Im playing with small money though since Im learning.

6 Likes

The first of those people contacted me last week. We met via Zoom on Tuesday and are now working together on a semi-regular basis. (I undercharged, but am okay with that for now.)

2 Likes

I was wondering since I am running R.I.C.H. which one would be better to run with R.I.C.H. Limit Destroyer or Dragon Reborn?

Or both?:grin:

i have it in a custom no result yet

I assume you’re talking about Limit Destroyer right?