Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Go for the CISSP…do the course do the exam get some work experience and the world is your oyster.

Perhaps create a seperate discussion on thiis before the mods penalize us.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Do beginners qualify for it? They used to ask for prior experience.

(I was a CCNP … 20 years ago.) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Not sure if it will be that popular a topic. :smile:

Mods, it’s all in the spirit of Pathways to RICH.

Anyway, it’s ok if you don’t answer. These things are googleable.
I started Stark yesterday, so all my random interests must be seeking conscious attention. :joy:

4 Likes

Perhaps we could start a thread about making some money out of our interests/passions (e.g. for me I am wondering how I can go about making additional income as a financial translator) apart from online marketing/e-commerce.

3 Likes

@Simon i have met people who have had little I.T experience completed the CISSP and have gone onto have successful careers in cyber security. Just want to stress at this point if you have a genuine interest in technology and cyber security it really helps.

Since you already have a cisco/networking/it background it might be something for you.

5 Likes

Money is coming to me from every imaginable angle – where do I even put it? Now this –

And that’s before Hermit has cast the Honey Jar spell… 4’s are related to physical manifestation. Let’s get it.

I welcome it with open hands, lol!

3 Likes

I seen the exact same synchronicity… 4’s everywhere at the minute :rofl:

I would appreciate if anyone has some thoughts on this.

I intend to run R.I.C.H with a new custom wealth/entrepreneurship sub I am planning at the minute. Before this was released I had originally planned a three core custom: Stark, Mogul and House of Medici.

However, I’m now wondering if running R.I.C.H alongside this would make Mogul redundant? And simply stick with Stark/HoM for the cores?

1 Like

Mogul has different objectives, if you want to manifest solely Wealth I’d go for R.I.C.H if you want to rise up in a corporation I’d go for Mogul. It’d make no sense to add Mogul with Stark or Medici because each of them contains plenty of Wealth tailored to the objective of its Archetype.

Stark is an innovative entrepreneur and Medici is wealthy through trading and networking. Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Initially I hadn’t included Mogul for this very reason… I think I’ve been reading the forum and overthinking this a little too much today :roll_eyes: thanks!

2 Likes

I have no idea what any of that means

I’m running R.I.C.H. and EOG. Dragon Reborn as well

From experience and observation it’s always about instant gratification than long term planningzdx V. That is where I made so many mistakes

Not considering how being patient would pay off

Not allowing F.O.M.O. or Shiny Object Syndrome derail you

4 Likes

https://subliminalresults.com/t/main-disc-thread-r-i-c-h-ridiculous-income-cant-hate-ultima/7097/233?u=ice

So I listened to RICH every day last week starting Monday. Got my commission check Friday which was significantly higher than expected. Trying to calculate it based on my sales numbers and it doesn’t add up (in a good way haha). I’m certainly not complaining and convinced of this subs effectiveness.

RICH will be a staple of my stack for a longgg time.

10 Likes

I think this combo could play out in a few different ways. The core of the question to me is ‘What would be the effects of combining Mogul and RICH?’

Is the combination vitally necessary? Probably not.

Is it completely redundant? I’d also say no.

I have not run Mogul but my sense is that it’s going to contribute shape, focus, and structure to your plans and to how you respond to your immediate circumstances. It seems grounded.

Mogul seems like a wide, close distance lens. Stark and HoM feel like telephoto lenses.

RICH in turn seems like it will supercharge and take to the next level any and all of those programs.

7 Likes

@James. I’m planning to run a similar stack with EOG and Medici inside a custom and RICH/Dragon outside.

2 Likes

This was similar to my reasoning for deciding to re-add Mogul after initially removing it. I was viewing Mogul as more of a foundational core that might have created some interesting synergy and results between Stark and HoM. Then of course, R.I.C.H was released and I thought it might be able to give me that boost/synergy I was looking for without making my custom extra dense by adding a third core.

Like I said, I know I’ve been overthinking this one. The opportunity to supercharge my custom with R.I.C.H has me excited and rethinking some modules. I have a little more clarity now after sleeping on it :slight_smile:

Thanks for your thoughts @Malkuth

1 Like

:sunglasses::trophy:

1 Like

I’m not updating my journal on here as much so I’m going to use the main threads to keep posting experiences I’m having.

My boyfriend has gone from having about 8 or so people in his company to 20 people in his company since we’ve used R.I.C.H and that’s about 3 times? I play it once a week x4 loops for my Ultima and routine test.

Ya’ll know, if you read my journal, that I struggled with coming up with ways for making money. Well last week, a couple days after using R.I.C.H, I got 8 (I got 9 but one would take a bunch of time) different ways to make money all at once. I wrote them down and am taking action on them now.

Some of them active and some of them passive.
8/9 different ways and they’re freaking great ideas too.

Multiple sources of income.

13 Likes

Same here money opportunities arising from all possible angles, I’ve neglected four of them as I’m looking to streamline my focus in two businesses at a time (they are interconnected though).

@Brandon, what’s your listening pattern, do you mean that you’re listening to R.I.C.H 4 times, once a week?

1 Like

That’s awesome @Hermit.
I’m currently listening to 4 Ultimas as an experiment.
All majors.

My set up is 4 days a week.
One Ultima for each of those days.

All x4-5 loops.

2 Likes

Ive been using RICH for 5 or 6 days, just once a day. Most obvious effect? I spend all morning doing work on my notebook for my bussines (Email, Social media campaigns, talking to clients, etc) Things I wasnt doing before RICH.
Whats even more impressive is that as soon as Im done I get the feeling that Im not doing enough to make even more money, I just cant do things I did before to pass the time, cause now I feel strongly that they are a waste of time and money.

When it comes to things that are not money making related, as long as its something that I define as useful I can do it, like playing guitar.

8 Likes