Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

We aren’t discussing the RICHness we provide through this community and our camaraderie?

1 Like

Relax man, we just derailed the thread with 10 or so posts.
It’s not the second coming of the Libertine Ultima thread! :sweat_smile:

Before we get back on track…

He got ya there Darkie!

@James I can imagine so, I’m content to know how much this relief breaks the older thoughts you had about making a negative impact on others, and swapping that with inspiring others to finally heal themselves, to be great men and women of high caliber. Gotta thank ya for that.
Keep up the excellent work man!

1 Like

Considering prior to Regeneration, Elixir and especially Dragon Reborn I was close to giving up and just accepting the way things were and hopIng a possible increase in antidepressant or anxiety medication would keep me from wanting to cry myself to sleep every night. I believe it was @Simon who said not to make any definitive plans for the future going into Dragon Reborn because you won’t be the same person afterwards. I have to point out to people that I’m still on stage one although as I type this I decided to run a few loops of Dragon Blood tonight out of curiosity and that I haven’t run anything today.

3 Likes

There’s no cause, I’m just sharing what I think could be beneficial to some of us. I’m a neophyte so maybe it’s just about being too enthusiastic. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I still love you

Then prove it and give it a try:

The benefits:

Do it for me, my love! :heart_eyes:

and NOW!!! :metal:

5 Likes

@Sub.Zero and @James, you might like this:

Introduction by Bessel van der Kolk.

5 Likes

Problem is it wasn’t done yet as you can obviously see now.

RICH is now giving Libertine a run for its money (pun intended). Can you guys please try not to beat it?

Move the off-topic stuff somewhere else. I’m sure JCast would love it if you posted al your advice to him on his journal thread.

4 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Alright alright, in case I post anything in this thread it will be something related to RICH from now on.

1 Like

Thanks, Simon. I shall take a look at that book.
Practicing yoga helps execute DR for the sole fact of improving my energy levels. Probably, it would be the same when running other subs. Now it’s time to learn something about the art of visualization.

2 Likes

With all the good feedback it makes me want to buy this and pair it with Ascended Mogul, since they are wealth tracks i think they will combine very well.

3 Likes

I feel like RICH is what I wanted Mogul to be.

6 Likes

Cool!:sunglasses:

1 Like

I was planning on running RICH alongside my custom emperor however I am already bringing in 8000 euros a month offering cyber security consultancy. So after lock down i am going to focus on dating and physical change custom subs instead. As soon as my friend Saint releases variant B i will action it.

When one invests in himself he will reap the rewards :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Your cunning plan worked!

5 Likes

cheers to that investing in yourself is the best way to improve yourself

2 Likes

That is good to hear @TheBoxingScientist. Are you doing it as a side gig or as main income source? I’d like to pick your mind in this if you don’t mind. Particularly how to start and work on it while in quarantine.

4 Likes

Main income source i am forced to work from home otherwise i would be at the client site.

2 Likes

What are the top certifications in Security these days?

1 Like