Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I was wondering since I am running R.I.C.H. which one would be better to run with R.I.C.H. Limit Destroyer or Dragon Reborn?

Or both?:grin:

i have it in a custom no result yet

I assume you’re talking about Limit Destroyer right?

Actually refering to wealth limit destroyer x rich ultima in custom . but no immediate result

Well all I can say it just give it time try to stick with it for 60 90 days.Try not to have an high expectations, just go with the flow.

2 Likes

this is true where as expectations can hinder result ! but when there isn’t result this this should be further noted as well for making adjustments, as well as the expectations thing :joy:

Well I did not realize that Limit Destroyer got an upgrade to Ultima. So, I just might buy that and run that along with R.I.C.H. I think what I am going to do is once I buy LD Ultima I will just create a playlist on my iPod. I will have the setting on shuffle that way it will play both of them over and over.

I think once I have listened to these two subs for about 90 days I might drop LD Ultima and replace it with Godlike Masculinity. Then run those two for 90 days, then go back to LD Ultima and repeat.

For anyone who has been running R.I.C.H. alongside Dragon Reborn ST1:

Did you find it too heavy to run that stack, or did you find they worked well together?

I’m having to take more days off. Maybe 2 days of listening and then 4 or 5 rest days.

What are you noticing?

I haven’t bought either yet, I’m still trying to ascertain whether or not they’d be ok to run together for me.

I’m running it with DR ST4. DR is my priority for now, and I’m using RICH just as a booster. The reconciliation is unreal, but it comes mostly from RICH, I’ve gotten used to working with DR at this point. When it gets too much, I just swap RICH for Sanguine, or skip Ultima altogether.

1 Like

Any speculations about why you think RICH is causing you such heavy recon? My life is crazy at the moment so heavy recon is something I’m concerned about, as I don’t feel that I have any capacity to spare right now.

1 Like

I’ve been having more of those “coincidences” happening, in which I’m planning to run additional loops of RICH, but then circumstances cause me to not have enough time.

This is usually how my subconscious and Informaticon cooperate to regulate play frequency. When the time is right again, I’ll suddenly find that it has become more convenient or my determination to play it will have increased, or both.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. Thank you for the feedback.

If you’re worried about reconciliation, I would say that R.I.C.H. and DR St1 isn’t the best stack for you. Both can hit pretty deep, especially if you have strong internal issues regarding wealth.

5 Likes

Bad beliefs about money.

:exploding_head:

I seem to find that RICH works for me in a way that other Ultimas have not.

It’s quick and noticeable. I’ve read these kinds of reports from other members here, but this is the first time I’m feeling it like this. I made a Custom Wealth Ultima - Jet Stream, back when custom Ultimas first became possible, and I think that I’m almost certainly going to be ordering an Ultima B version of that.

10 Likes

Does RICH help with investing/trading?

Fingers crossed this new technology makes its way into other products. :smiley:

@Malkuth where would you like to see it? I would like to see it in:

• True Social
  • Libertine
  • The Commander
  • Rebirth

And that’s just the Ultimas. There’s one particular social main that’s all about manifestation that could use a tune up :wink:

2 Likes