Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Can R.I.C.H help with money owed to you that hasn’t been paid?

1 Like

Money manifestation is money manifestation whatever the source.

3 Likes

I listened to this for the first time in the middle of the night before falling asleep. I had this guiding dream about going to this shop where I haven’t felt like going lately because I never find anything there. I saw the road that leads to the shop and then the store. I knew I should go, but I didn’t feel like it. I went anyway and I felt happy on my way there. I ended up finding some artwork at a big discount. It seemed as if my steps were ordered today, like I was always at the right place at the right time. There was a big increase in perceived status. At the end of the day, a woman and her friends were talking about me as I was leaving. I heard her say “That one is R.I.C.H.”

8 Likes

It’s around the same density as The Executive. But, it’s probably the new Ultima Core, since it’s so focused on results enhancement.

3 Likes

Users are already reporting this.

5 Likes

Naw. What is “luck” anyway? It’s success and money manifestation.

6 Likes

While we are talking about Napoleon Hill here is a book I highly recommend!

Outwitting%20the%20devil

3 Likes

I missed that. My mistake

Well, the best definition of luck I was from Stuart Lichtman:

Proven Luck means consistently getting what you want without really striving for it. It means that good things just seem to happen to you. In contrast, if you are unlucky, you will probably be unhappy.

I think that “without really striving for it” separates it from regular manifestation. No techniques, just I want a parking spot, bam, a parking spot.

7 Likes

I just explained this in another Thread – see below.

You know well enough that everything in Life is Creation, therefore we can Manifest our own Reality, or Create our own Reality depending on which vocabulary we’d like to use in this example.

As humans, we can communicate through our logical, rational mind by associating various imaginary non-logical, symbolical experiences with words so that people can relate and communicate ideas, and the without to the within.

Now take Luck as a symbol – what does it mean to you?

When I’m speaking of a Luck module, I’m actually referring to the Manifestation of incredible Luck in your life.

Luck as a word is the Symbol we give in the English language to the Force that Causes unbelievably positive outcomes to occur in one’s life, seemingly through chance and not as a result of your own abilities or efforts as described in the Cambridge Dictionary.

So, essentially what people are wanting from a Luck Module or Ultima (I prefer Module), is a script that re-affirms to your subconscious that you’re an extraordinarily Lucky person to bring about Positive Circumstances in your Life, wherever you go and in relation to any Manifestation you Consciously or Subconscious bring about in your Life.

And so we actually use the word Luck for that, our Subconscious will translate the meaning of ‘Luck’ according to our own association with it in Physical Reality.

I have no idea how you guys construct the Affirmations in the Subliminal Scripts but for exemplary purposes, I’ll give you an overview of something that would be related to a Luck Module, however, I’m sure Fire can figure something out beyond my capacity.

• How did I get so extraordinarily Lucky in Life?
  • Why do I feel so Faithful now that I’m so extraordinarily Lucky in Life?
  • How is it that wherever I go I’m developed in Lucky circumstances?
  • I am so remarkably Lucky, I’m the luckiest person in the existence of Life.

etc etc etc

Now imagine the possibilities when combined with Yggdrasil and Omnidimensional? Or when used for a specific purpose, for example, Succes? – how did I get so remarkably Lucky to attract Prosperity in my Life?

You see that’s what I mean with Luck, and I’m sure many others are wanting such a Module created, it would not only be of benefit to you and Fire but imagine how Lucky we as a community can get to Manifest our optimal Life circumstances, the likes of which none has ever seen before!

Luck as a ‘symbol’ is such a powerful tool of Consciousness, the word Luck itself is Vibrating at a Frequency far above the general public. In fact, most people deprive themselves of Luck by continually Manifesting negatives outcomes in Life through repetition of affirming to themselves that they’re Unlucky (the opposite of Luck – everything has Polarity, right).

@Fire, @SaintSovereign please take this request into consideration – @honeymonster, @James @ALMIGHTY @King @Azriel @pacman @mecharc, @Phoermes and many others, including myself would be beyond Grateful!

Can we get some HYPE already! Let’s Manifest ourselves a Lucky Module – Benediximus sounds like a proper name, meaning ‘Good Luck’ in Latin. :star_struck:

15 Likes

Sounds very intriguing. Why do you recommend it?

Hermit is spot on

2 Likes

I’d suspect some of this already follows from Love Bomb.

If the sub contains scripting to create an aura both love and positivity, you’re already willing positivity as the outcome of your interactions making luck more likely to happen.

Just a theory :wink:

1 Like

@spiritman23, thank you for sharing, I literally just ordered that book the other day, alongside the entire collection of Neville Goddard.

@friday, it basically speaks of all the things that keep you from success, if I’m not mistaking – I’ll let you know in detail once I receive and finish the book.

A good theory @emperor_obewan, over the past couple of weeks I came to realize all negative Emotions are different forms of Fear, while all Positive Emotions are different forms of Love – interestingly enough, both Love and Fear are polar opposites.

Meaning, wherever you’ll find Love you’ll also see Faith, Hope, Bliss, Joy, Happiness, Enthusiasm, etc – similarly, wherever you find Fear you’ll also see Guilt, Shame, Anger, Doubt, Resentment, Envy, Jealousy – it’s really all about Frequency, for example, when you are on the Frequency of Love; you will inevitably experience all other uplifting Emotions as well.

Conclusion – all Positive Emotions are different forms of Love and all Negative Emotions are different forms of Fear.

Aiming to dissolve all forms of Fear and embodying all forms of Love will get attract Positive circumstances from all departments of life!

Read this conclusion over and over again until it clicks and you’ll receive the in-sight.

3 Likes

That’s an assumption. I saw many contradicting definitions, that make just as much, or maybe even more sense.

Fred Dodson for example describes emotions as degrees of energy vibration. Just like temperature, hot and cold are just different measurement of the same thing, even though we call them opposite. He places Anger above Fear, so if you are looking for Fear in Anger, you are going down and maybe creating it, instead of finding what was there. And positive emotions like Love are up on the scale.

Vadim Zeland would say that you create reality to such a degree, that if you believe that negative emotions contain Fear, it is true for you. If someone else doesn’t, for him it’s not.

Or maybe you specifically have a lot of Fear and Love, that manifests itself as Hate, Anger; Joy and Happiness etc.

In the end which is right? If I’m angry I deal with anger and that’s it. And I haven’t had any problems. And if I feel joy I enjoy it for what it is, I don’t seek love beyond it and try to feel that instead. And I think that’s the way to experience emotions. Deal with what comes, and if something else arises, deal with that when it arises.

4 Likes

Does R.I.C.H ultima manifest money even when a released product hasn’t had a lot of marketing and PR?

1 Like

I got manifestations today of items that I wanted. There was also a manifestation of another art piece from one of the same artists that I found yesterday. The artist also happens to be the number one selling artist in his medium. Beautiful pieces that are at least worth ten times what I got them for and will only increase in value since they’re numbered artist proofs.

8 Likes

Very cool!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten anything yet from running RICH. I know I have a lot of issues with feeling or believing I deserve money and wealth so that could easily be the culprit

1 Like

You’re running DR. I would tempt you to run EoG stage 1 as well.

2 Likes