Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

B Side?

Was that Entity Eminem, with music to be murdered by? :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Or was it a time-traveling oldskool entity who just loves retro walkmans :smiley:

1 Like

I want to know my color :laughing:

1 Like

Pls use the Rich exoskeleton and build something for Sex and destroying everything that stands in the way to become a sex god like PE and ED.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, how dense is R.I.C.H compared to other Ultima’s? Either it is the new Ultima Core or the scripting density, but I seem to be able to run this Title more than other Ultima’s without any negative side-effects. It might as well be that I’m just taking major action – Saint wasn’t joking when he said that wealth is the only thing on your mind when using R.I.C.H, in fact, it’s the only activity I can work on right now.

Besides, I usually never do multiple Ultima loops a day and certainly not on my first day of exposure to a new script and lo’ and behold, I did two loops on a Friday (taking into account an entire week of Subliminal exposure) without any apparent side-effects or obvious reconciliation.

Another breakthrough in Subliminal development if you ask me!

2 Likes

I think R.I.C.H might be working you guys…

Someone messaged me about asking for private lessons and dance classes with a bunch of people…

Now if someone can guide me to something where I stop feeling like I don’t deserve it and don’t feel like I should take the money/feel fear that would be great :sob:

4 Likes

The top online star of UK, the dancing sensation of beans, the man who trained dancers before lockdown …

Of all people, how could you take money for private lessons?

:face_with_monocle:

Play Rebirth or Khan Stage 1. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

yea that… got me😋

Does RICH have Beyond Limitless and status amplifier in it ?

1 Like

Looks like I won’t be able to purchase R.I.C.H or run it until Tuesday. Next two are off days and my pay check hasn’t deposited yet and probably won’t until Monday now

1 Like

My Q4 commission check is coming next Friday. Gonna run RICH starting Monday to see if there’s any difference in what I’m expecting and what I receive :sunglasses:

Does it really get to a point where running a business becomes boring, or tedious?

1 Like

Woke up this morning and took the necessary steps to ensure that I begin researching and taking advantage of tax deductions that the American Government grants for being a business owner, by keeping track of potential deduction eligible expenses all through the year. Also having a team of financial experts look over my previous pay stubs and tax returns, to make potential adjustments in case I’m overpaying on my taxes (which most American are), This way I can reduce the amount of taxes I pay all throughout the year and keep more money in my pocket, to do things like build my credit up further and once I’m debt free or close to it, I can finally have some breathing room to make diversified investments.

A close friend of mine also tipped me off to a potential and completely legal way to qualify for a certain type of life insurance policy that could be a source of extra cash on occasion. Have to do my research and see if I would even qualify for it, but if I do i’d have to wonder how to put the extra money to work.

6 Likes

Blackadder’s question about a status also made me think about whether R.I.C.H will enable one to join the old money circles apart from the nouveau riche.

After all, it is very much more difficult to gain social acceptance within the old money circles as they are already an established social class of themselves and often snub those from the middle and working class who experienced sudden wealth.

1 Like

One thing about books though, they’re study material and similar to affirmations, or subliminal’s – repetition is key.

Most people read a book, finish it, and put it back on the bookshelf to forget about the knowledge contained within. For the books that are practical, make sure to implement the techniques while reading and you’ll never forget about it, the knowledge will become part of your life experience and turn into wisdom.

A very intelligent individual once said – “Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested; that is, some books are to be read only in parts; others to be read, but not curiously; and some few are to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention.” ~ Francis Bacon.

This is definitely the case with books from Napoleon Hill, Neville Goddard, etc – these books just be digested until it becomes an embodiment of your Paradigm.

This is probably the very best book on becoming Rich, purchase this book, read it every morning when you wake up, every evening before you go to sleep and every moment of spare time throughout your day for a year and I assure you wealth, abundance and prosperity will be your baseline.

10 Likes

It also doesn’t hurt to run R.I.C.H, Executive, EOG, and Mogul until you have thoroughly ingrained the mindset and habits of those who are wealthy so action isn’t just necessary but painful if not taken. Throw in Dragon Reborn so you are emotionally mature enough to do what needs to be done.

2 Likes

Is luck built into Rich ?

Good question, I’d like to hear about a confirmation from @Fire or @SaintSovereign on that one?

1 Like

Can R.I.C.H help with money owed to you that hasn’t been paid?

1 Like

Money manifestation is money manifestation whatever the source.

3 Likes

I listened to this for the first time in the middle of the night before falling asleep. I had this guiding dream about going to this shop where I haven’t felt like going lately because I never find anything there. I saw the road that leads to the shop and then the store. I knew I should go, but I didn’t feel like it. I went anyway and I felt happy on my way there. I ended up finding some artwork at a big discount. It seemed as if my steps were ordered today, like I was always at the right place at the right time. There was a big increase in perceived status. At the end of the day, a woman and her friends were talking about me as I was leaving. I heard her say “That one is R.I.C.H.”

8 Likes