Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

Great! :trophy: And :dragon: on!

Another :trophy: and :dragon: on!

2 Likes

I think because it’s a much more streamlined and cohesive script.

No alpha training in the new Ultima Core.

Love Bomb and R.I.C.H. Paragon still uses the old core.

Holla.

HOLLA.

Not sure how fast, but you can be ballin’ if you use R.I.C.H. and work for it.

R.I.C.H. is focused on money, but there’s a lot of success scripting and manifestation too.

13 Likes

Amazing.

(I guess you meant Love Bomb and Paragon, right?)

It amazes me that I could actually feel the difference so clearly. I know that others have been having experiences like that for a long time, but this is a first for me.

An immediate vivid visceral response. I am, of course, primarily oriented to Results. But I can feel the fun, the stimulation, and the encouragement of feeling something happening.

1 Like

I was wondering if anyone has listen to this subliminal over night? Meaning you are listening to more the 3 loops. If so, what results did you get if any?

R e c o n c i l i a t i o n
lol.

Particularly the anger / rage type.

5 Likes

Rage and anger? As in " I should probably get off my ass and do something productive " ?

1 Like

As in “How am I just a millionaire yet? Out of my way Zuck!”

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I don’t hate the rich. If anything it’s envy and curiosity as to how they did it. Now its " ok mother f***** let’s do this ".

2 Likes

Change Zuck to Elon.

1 Like

Same. I despise evil.

Mr. Musk isn’t actively doing anything to keep the average person zoned out and poor.
If anything, he benefits only when we are successful.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure that’s intentional as much as what it says about the lack of priorities and how easily distracted people are

Yes, that resolved it, kinda. My biggest issue (not to flex), is that our businesses are doing very well, but we can’t travel or do much because of the pandemic, so we’re prettttttty bored. I’ve been working more on music (Godkind 1 EP), which helped.

7 Likes

Why not use the extra time to do more tests and release q+?:wink:

btw are we gonna have both old ultimas and new core ultimas in the download .rar? or its all gonna be just with the new core?

1 Like

I’m curious as to how effective R.I.C.H. would be for those who are employed remotely. And not just remotely because of covid, but working from home by choice, but not self-employed. Would the aura part also take effect via zoom/conference calls?

6 Likes

I’ve felt/sensed other people’s auras through Internet posts, zoom meetings, and phone calls. It’s different, but it’s there.

Aura has a wave-pattern aspect to it. Distance or Medium don’t completely negate it.

2 Likes

Have you been sensing our auras and detecting changes?

1 Like

I’m usually not paying attention to it so much. It’s sort of like an extension of things like tone of voice or emotional atmosphere. And I wouldn’t say I’m super-attuned to it. It’s just something that I notice sometimes.

1 Like

Had to walk with this possibility for a while. Nah, I think I can definitely benefit from more ego strength and ‘frame solidity’ (those are what I think of as alpha traits). Sometimes I’m easily blown about (by the neurochemical storms of human interaction). So, I guess it has something to do with the qualities of the scripting in this latest Ultima core?

1 Like

That probably is what’s going on.

RAR? :joy:

1 Like

RAWR

(was trying to find Conan doing that. But this will work.)

4 Likes