Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

For things that you want to continuously achieve and retain

do you just feel grateful for the fact that it’s there ?

(manifesting something and keeping it over time)

1 Like

Yes and also work to keep it there.

2 Likes

Gotcha! Wow what beautiful way to put it. Thank you!

So you work for keeping it there from a place of ‘it is already there’ the assumption is there, there’s only good energy behind it, I get this right?

1 Like

I am a Neville Goddard student but most teachers say the same thing differently. Thinking about something doesn’t make it real. Feeling that it’s already here makes it real. So even when you visualize, see yourself being grateful that you already received what you desire. See yourself driving the car. See yourself living in the house. Etc. And feel grateful for that. Then do the work.
If you manifested a house, always be grateful that you have that house. It works both ways. If you live in a house and you resent living there, you might very lose that house soon.
That’s why some people recommend to finish or to start the day with a gratitude meditation. Feel grateful for everything you have. Gratitude opens the door to more of the same. Resentment opens the door to more things to feel resentful about.

Another teacher Carole Dore, recommend to smelling money. Take money, a few bills, smell them and feel happy that you have it say :" I am one with a tremendous amount of money". And feel it real. Then let your subconscious sort the details out.

It’s all about feeling and emotions. I remember someone saying that gratitude and love are two most potent energies in the universe.

6 Likes

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing man.

You added a whole lot of value just to my life here. :smiley:

Bless you.

1 Like
4 Likes

IMHO the case for luck is covered by the various manifestation modules already. :slight_smile:
Think of it as a factor that is concomitant with manifestation, if you have to. After discovering Goddard and practicing manifesting I am not under the impression that luck is a force distinct from manifestation anymore.

Let’s take an example with a hypothetical custom that involves Inner Circle + Current Invoker.

Here’s Current Invoker

At times, it can feel like we are being swept by a river into a specific activity, emotion, a chain of events… These currents, manifestations of different energies, can be chosen and sailed on by an individual with the proper subliminal and with conscious guidance of their minds. Use the Current Invoker alongside with a mental desire to go into a current that interests you (a few examples: love, sexuality, wealth, music), and you will find you rapidly get acclimated to the current, manifesting more and more positive situations from that current, and becoming quickly better at it.

Recall that Inner Circle’s sole objective is to manifest more friends (or mentors, lovers, etc.) into our life. Now how can that happen? We may:

• Run into specific people at work who help us out, and then we hit it off very well.
  • Join a friend along for an event and we end up meeting someone special there
  • Add your situation here

Now in a certain perspective one may say that the user was “lucky” to meet that person at that event, or that they got help from person X who ended up becoming a close friend. Another way to view it is that this person manifested this circumstance!

4 Likes

there are definitely parallels

lucky ppl have some distinct features

they believe in serendipitous events, they dont try to fore things, they also identify as being lucky and they reach out to others when needed; they also act without having all the information, even with some unknown they just go for it and figure things out as they go

just some examples of what makes a person lucky

I do think there are parallels !

Hm, luck makes me think of a guy who never misses a shot, but all the bullets somehow miss him

Divine intervention maybe at play also

4 Likes

The reason I recommend it is because the edited version came out in 2011 and there is an audio version on YouTube. Just type in Outwitting the Devil in YouTube and you will see why I recommend this book. The only difference between this book and the one that was released in 2011 is that this book has the full interview.

1 Like

Oh WOW!:sunglasses:

This one looks like you’ll clear everything in your path that makes you RICH.

3 Likes

How many times have you run RICH? Any feelings?

1 Like

Since yesterday between seven and ten times. I lost count. I feel more optimistic than I have in a long time. Found some resources for something I want to do that I’m looking into.

6 Likes

Don’t overdo it though. I was under the impression that you should run Ultimas only one or two times a day.

2 Likes

Most do just that but as @Sub.Zero will tell you I’m clinically insane or mental :metal:t4:

2 Likes

I see… Just be careful.

1 Like

Yeah I have been running Rich 2-3 times a day but taking two days off in between.

2 Likes

There is a fine line between a genius and a lunatic.

1 Like

We can use Ultimas like we use Major Titles and even in this thread Saint suggests using R.I.C.H. like a major title.

1 Like

I did the 3rd loop in total of R. I. C. H. And I am sitting at home with a big smile and all I can think of is how happy it makes me to make money.
POWERFULL STUFF

1 Like