Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I mean, R.I.C.H. instructs your subconscious to manifest success and wealth. It’s possible that could occur, but you’ll need to open up some pathways to manifestation to really get the ball rolling.

R.I.C.H. ain’t a genie, ya’ll. We’ve already seen our business income and prospects improve, but that’s because we have a ton of pathways to manifestation. As with all subs, it’s not enough to just run it. You still gotta have a method of generating additional income.

11 Likes

Perhaps some people are looking at wealth subs that help them find $10 notes on the ground? I remember that I saw a $10 note on the ground on a day I was running Ascended Mogul or Ascension last year.

1 Like

It’s possible with R.I.C.H. The scripting is quite broad and it should synergize with whatever you’re doing. So, if you want to try to manifest money that way, you need to go out everyday looking for notes or change on the ground.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder whether R.I.C.H will work for a beggar if he has the goal of being the most successful beggar in the world! He could actually work his way up to King of Beggars.

1 Like

ok so currently am running my 2 custom one with modules:
omnidimensional + deus (which is mainly for games)
the second custom mainly for wealth has module like:
debt annihilator, sultan, yggdrasil and positive being attractor

ill be running these custom for 6 months and releasing my games before even making a R.I.C.H custom so that should help out was just thinking about the marketing aspect of it thanks but i think i should be fine

Does it matter when use custom ultima as boosters or as main subs the module as still processed the same way?
what am asking is that is i run them both differently will i still get the effect long term or permanent changes wish?

Smell the Leather of a new Bentley Car and I’ll assure you’ll be feeling a Billionaire.

I love smelling the money hahahaha

On another note –

R.I.C.H is so powerful I can’t even sleep anymore, it’s been since Friday that I ran it (2 loops) and it’s still affecting me until today. I’m just fueled with this Burning Obsession to become a millionaire. I’ve seen its effects throughout the entire weekend. And it is still affecting me at present. Two loops, whut?

Even Valerian Root with Chamomile Tea could not do the job for me. For once, I’d just like to sleep like Snow White again.

And Flat Output on your headphones certainly makes a huge impact and difference with Ultima, my Sennheisers broke and during that period I listened Ultima’s on my Bose QuietComforts, I ordered a new pair of Sennheisers and oh my the difference is like night and day!

10 Likes

I have a method. Working on it. Just purchased a laptop to accelerate the process. Taking action baby!!!

11 Likes

I have a good pair of headphones but it causes ear ringing for me. I just play the ultimas on my laptop and I’m happy with the results that I get. I’m going to have to try using the headphones again to see what happens.

1 Like

Did you run 2 loops in a row?

1 Like

Of course not, one in the morning and another one in the afternoon — two loops in a row, and your brain will melt.

Straight after I run any Subliminal I take a huge glass of water.

1 Like

James trust me you will become very wealthy as you have the right mindset

3 Likes

I am confident @James will achieve his financial goals soon and become one of the first Sub Club multimillionaires.

4 Likes

@King I want to change my life so I can help others and stand as an example of what is possible

5 Likes

You will succeed. You deserve the success.

4 Likes

Thank You but I don’t deserve anything I’m not willing to work for. Thankfully this I am

3 Likes

Good James you are correct you do not deserve anything. You must work hard take action to get what you want. I know you are capable of this your a smart man.

2 Likes

Perfect. A lot of people don’t realize that spending money to make money is actually one of the ways to jump start the alchemical process. Fear of investing in yourself because of the price can short circuit the process, cause you to live in a state of lack and want instead of “I have.”

14 Likes

I might purchase RICH in a few weeks just waiting to see how people get on with it. For me its also about status and I think it has status built into it.

Change that to “I am my changing my life.” Don’t linger in a state of “want.” From the outside looking in, you’ve grown and changed so much. I remember what your early posts were like and how you deleted so many of them. Now, you’ve developed (or perhaps it’s always been there) a wicked sense of humor and sarcasm (polarizing, but polarizing people are successful) and a drive to kick ass.

Remember, everyone: consistency and dedication is key. It took me four years of consistent effort toward changing for me to get to where I am today.

25 Likes