Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

To take this a step further, ask yourself “Why is my life such as that I can help others and stand as an example?”

This is a technique I learned from a podcast yesterday with Vishen Lahkiani, founder of MindValley. Too often we ask ourselves “Why is this happening to me?” “What did I do wrong?”. Our minds work as search engines, so we only get the answers to the questions we ask. So if you ask yourself a question from a state of already having the result, you’re essentially hijacking the process so that your mind delivers and adjusts to the new reality you’re assuming.

6 Likes

Judging by the sales page description, it does. I almost view R.I.C.H. as an updated version of the Sultan module.

3 Likes

In the advert for RICH it says…

• The SEXUAL THRONE stack: Khan, R.I.C.H. Ultima (run as a major program) + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima (run as a major program) + Diamond (run as a booster)

How does it boost Primal Seduction ? Iron throne ?? perhaps i am missing something ?

1 Like

Yes it makes sense actually

Yessssssssss! :muscle:

Hi @SaintSovereign

something is very different about your writing style.

2 Likes

The humor and sarcasm were always there I just wasn’t comfortable or confident enough to let it go.

I remember @Fire asking me in the early days of the forum the what deleted post thing was about because neither of us had seen it. I try not to delete anything now unless it’s not relevant to whatever the topic of the thread is.
I know I’ve changed even though it doesn’t necessarily feel like it sometimes. The way people respond to me is often drastic and not in a bad way.

3 Likes

I was talking about this with @Hoppa earlier. I told my Wife I was going to buy the laptop and then waited for her to say no so I would have an excuse other than my own self doubt for putting it off. That didn’t happen and I fought through the doubt and got it anyway

6 Likes

That part intrigued me too and may or may not have contributed to my motivation to buy it :wink: I’d love to hear more on this too. Sugar mamas/daddies? :stuck_out_tongue:

BOOM

One of the chapters in Think & Grow Rich – Persistence!

Let’s change some lives… :smiley:

I’m absolutely having zero-reconciliation on my Subliminal Stack because R.I.C.H is making me take action like never before. What @SaintSovereign & @Fire have done with R.I.C.H is so profound of a manifestation that we can’t even grasp the growth of this company in 2021.

This is going to be a company operating all over the world!

6 Likes

Boom think and grow rich is a book stepping stone in training the subconscious so once you start using wealth base sub they go hand in hand

OMG RICH is strong ! I did 1 loop of it yesterday. Then last night I had a dream : I was in a friendly place with family members and … 2 of my mentors who were a long time ago my advisers for my PhD’dissertation. They talked to me in the dream so nicely, so positively, telling me that I should finish my dissertation ASAP if I want to have a better and more interesting job. This dream seems a long one and very clear. When I woke up, I felt sooo motivated. And the dream was correct, I really need to finish it but I was too lazy and buried it deep in my subconscious. I found many excuses not to finish it. But the motivation is back ! Yeeesss ! :joy:

6 Likes

The fun part of it, is that this dream is like an anchor (in NLP) that I can recall : when I think of this meeting I instantly feel the motivation and energy. In the past these 2 mentors were stressing me. Now with this dream they motivate me :rofl:

3 Likes

Cool turn around!

The 1937 version has lots of cool stuff in it that some later editions I think edited out.

1 Like

well that’s disappointed, guess there are thing they didn’t think would be work for later generation or were too powerful, i think i got the original copy when read it a couple years back

Read the chapter on Auto-Suggestion every day and see how far you get in two months — you’ll need a telescope to see where you came from.

I’m absolutely having zero-reconciliation on my Subliminal Stack because R.I.C.H is making me take action like never before. What @SaintSovereign & @Fire have done with R.I.C.H is so profound of a manifestation that we can’t even grasp the growth of this company in 2021.

This is going to be a company operating all over the world!

7 Likes

10 Likes

You and me both. Add in Executive and you won’t be able to sit still. I just signed up for a niche challenge for the income generating business I am doing.

11 Likes

@SaintSovereign

How effective is this subliminal, assuming one’s net worth is already in excess of 7 figures (USD), and already with existing streams of investment income and growth (residential properties, stocks, dividends, cash , cryptos, etc. ) ?

Would your subliminal be somewhat weaker in affecting/shaping the same individual who already has a high net worth (and their existing drive, motivation, willpower) or would they need something potentially “stronger” in potency ?

Asking for a friend !

2 Likes