Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

No, it would not be weaker. It’d take their ability to generate wealth to the next level. R.I.C.H. tears through any and all wealth ceilings. Even millionaires have those.

R.I.C.H. is a manifestation subliminal – it can open doors, but it’ll work best if you put in the groundwork to have those doors already opened. We call those pathways to manifestation. The more pathways, the easier your mind can manifest cash.

9 Likes

this being having a work, releasing a product commercial or doing anything that would qualify as a hustle/money generator?

I’ve run R.I.C.H. maybe 3 or 4 times so far. One thing I noticed on Monday which was synchronistic as hell is a role opening up in the company I work with that is in an area I have prior experience in, which is likely to be a higher pay grade but more importantly gives more responsibility and ability to contribute data to drive decisions in a meaningful way. I’m going to be speaking with my line manager tomorrow about applying for the role. I’m interested to see how this progresses with the help of the sub. If I got the role it’d give me the opportunity to use skills I haven’t used in over 5 years to provide value to an organisation which is much larger than the company whose data gathering processes I helped automate and improve back in 2012/2013.

7 Likes

I’ve been using RICH for a couple of days, but in contrast to many others, my productivity dropped sharply. I was on Limitless executive before. I use both as boosters, because my stack right now is healing focused, with DR as main component. But it’s just something to keep in mind, that your productivity may suffer. I will go back to Limitless Executive for now, and add RICH to a wealth stack in the future, when I’m done with healing.

Every time I listen to this ultima , I want to listen to this more , similar experience is witj paragon .
Is there something new tech in these ultimas ?
Any body has similar experience?
Also I don’t feel reconciliation that frequently the way it happens on Q , May ne it is too early but I find these two ultimas super smooth and there is kind of craving to listen to them more n more

5 Likes

Adding RICH just ramped up my desire to get things going. I have also noticed recently that my vocabulary is changing

9 Likes

When I first started listening to Ultima, I wanted to listen to it more and I missed Ultima on my rest days. This stopped after about 2 weeks. Now I can listen or not listen.

1 Like

How so?:thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, but @SaintSovereign has already stated that this is a prerequisite for reconciliation so give yourself the proper rest from it.

2 Likes

How I choose to word everything from my posts to the way I talk

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

Releasing a commercial product would definitely qualify.

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N
Take two rest days, then hit it again.

It means your subconscious REALLY likes what it’s hearing. Unfortunately, it’s usually a precursor to R E C O N C I L I A T I O N. And it usually hits HARD when you get the “I gotta have more” effect. Take a rest day or two when it does.

9 Likes

Check your messages when you get the chance

Just an update, but not from me.

Remember, I have my boyfriend’s consent and I play my subs whilst we sleep because I can’t listen with headphones (they disrupt my sleep far too much and my AirPods die throughout).

Anyway, we listened to R.I.C.H last night.
Today, he’s had people messaging him from another dance company saying they wanted to join his company. 5 people signed up today to his company.

I’ve also had people message me about joining my company and private lessons.
Amazing.

23 Likes

@Brandon Very Cool. Congrats

3 Likes

Nice seems like the RICH ultima does not play around lol good to see quick result right away

There is a combination of synchronicity and intuition in this sub that literally can change a financial situation. I keep going to the right places at the right time. I don’t wait for the opportunities to come to me, I’m being guided to the opportunities. I still have to make the decision to get the opportunity and to make the right choice. Things keep getting manifested.

6 Likes

I’ve seen this come up a lot in this thread. It seems that manifestation technology is even more powerful than ever before.

1 Like

I agree. I don’t know the science behind it. I just know the results can’t be denied. It does make things more positive.

1 Like

Thanks my dude.
R.I.C.H really seems to give great results the two times I’ve played it.

I played it as a major program x4 loops whilst I slept.
The new Ultima Core must be super powerful.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

3 Likes