Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can't Hate) Ultima

I agree with others here saying RICH is a great action sub for productivity - I just started this week and have been crushing my to-do list and eagerly getting after it.

One thing I noticed is that RICH has made me unafraid of spending money. In the past, I’ve been financially “cautious” and frugal with certain expenses (how I was raised). I used to overthink and overanalyze purchases, doing a mental risk-benefit analysis that could last for days. This week I’ve spent significantly more money than usually and much more freely. I’m just like “yup, I need this and I’m going to buy it” without second thought or any buyers remorse.

It’s like I just KNOW this money will flow back to me tenfold. I have this deep conviction and confidence that I already am rich and am so excited to get richer and richer with the help of RICHU.

9 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

1 Like

Just be careful if you run RICH with Executive. You won’t be able to sit still ever

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to post this publicly, but I had to mention it. My sister and I just happened to find out about this Gamestop stock issue and jumped in early enough to make some really good profit. I mean, enough money to buy my lady a new car in cash profit. :wink:

30 Likes

Wow !! That’s amazing @SaintSovereign
Congrats for new ride !!!

4 Likes

And to think the stock was like $6 a few months ago lol.

I heard this is just the beginning of all this, I heard they might run up some other stocks crazy amounts over the next few months to stick it to wall street.

2 Likes

Yeah…
Grabbed some Nokia and AMC too.

3 Likes

@GoldenTiger @Baphomet :wink:

No RICH needed, just my manifestation abilities :joy:

1 Like

Let’s not do that, ya’ll. The SEC is already smacking r/wallstreetbets for this, hahaha.

5 Likes

I don’t know where it will go :thinking:

1 Like

@SaintSovereign yea, was more tongue in cheek. I would hope @Simon doesn’t seriously consider that

1 Like

Ya. They’ll probably cancel the reddit, and it will end up underground. :smile:

Nah. Those 2 are actively trading stocks. Whether as an opportunity or a warning, they may need to know this information.

1 Like

Yeah, everybody keeps talking about GME, NOK, NAKD, KOSS & BB in my trading group… :point_left:

Unfortunately I am so busy right now I am having trouble to focus on this stuff :sweat_smile: I sirously thinking of putting trading on ice, or at least slow down a bit. I’ve invested in NGA and Clsk which are excellent longer term, company!

Right now I’ll be looking to a place where I can do my essai for my master’s degree. I was thinking mindgeek because their HR salary are pretty high which would allow me to invest a lot of money. Currently I don’t have a lot of money to invest and it limits a lot my opportunity!

Any recommandation to which company I could send an offer for the essay? It’s only 500$ paid to my uni for it!

2 Likes

I know exactly what you mean. I haven’t experienced it yet but I know it’s coming. I can feel it.

3 Likes

That’s great, I can’t wait to hear your experience.

1 Like

It’s not something that’s happened yet obviously but to show the shift that’s gone on so far last night I caught myself looking at realtor listings for condos and townhouses in the area I want to move to

2 Likes

Apart from business opportunities that I am getting , and more business that is flowing seamlessly, all of sudden I am finding people are keen to work with us .
Also one major observation when it comes to closing deals , people are not negotiating hard with me , this can be combined effect of Rich plus other subs or direct influencer in custom but RICH somehow made it potent .

Few new opportunities lining up in my trade , I think @SaintSovereign is so apt when he says there has to be platform from where money or business can flow in .
I feel it so clearly and yes this sub adds to what good other money subs were doing .

Numerically , I did 23% more business this week compared to last , only change I have made is listening to Rich every day , all else stays same , so when I am calling people for business , they are somehow willing to provide us opportunities to work with them .

I have more to share but I just want to observe more and have more concrete figures before I post

8 Likes

It’s extremely difficult not to want to run RICH all day

3 Likes

I feel ditto @James

1 Like