Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

All I needed to hear, No longer waiting for the objectives to pull the trigger.

3 Likes

Can this be reflected in the user’s face/body?
Like expressed physically?

Am curious about the cognitive scripting in RENAISSANCE MAN since you can master all skills on that sub, how different is it from QL AND OTHERS? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

any updates on the executive zp and beyond limitless zp?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Some older quotes from username SaintSovereign which may help answer your question:

2 Likes

Okay I am running Stark next lol

EZ decision now.

You also said it’s very necessary right now, similar to chosen. So I suppose there is also a bunch of positivity in it?

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign
When you make the DD script, please include a chunk of Stark ZP’s scripting in it :rofl:
Or at least add the elements responsible for the carefreeness and the witty remarks :stuck_out_tongue:

Does Wanted make one more photogenic?

Also, does any one know what makes someone photogenic? And does any subs have scripts that touch on this directly?

4 Likes

@Invictus @AlexanderGraves @Sub.Zero

and who else was it that was talking about jogging past groups of women in the morning and having them all start small talk with him. Damn. I’ve forgotten.

EDIT: Ah, that’s right! @Avengers68 :pray:t6: :pray:t6:

Anyway, these men can say more, but in short, “yes, you will be photogenic”

6 Likes

@Malkuth I became famous during my jogging in my town with Wanted to the point it became quite embarrassing sometimes !

11 Likes

Exactly what I’ve been feeling on WZP too!

1 Like

The only fitness I really care about right now is fitness money into my bank accounts

17 Likes

If you mean more attractive, 100%.

To the point we’re they undress you with their eyes. But it also makes your body super sexy.

5 Likes

@Malkuth well to say the truth, since I use Wanted, many people are telling me that look alike Bruce Willis :rofl: to the point that a group of women stopped in front of me and asked me to sign an autograph :rofl: I told them but I am not BW but they told never mind you look so alike ! But I did not sign, I said sorry it is useless :rofl: that’s why I said above that it started to be embarrassing !
The only common point I have with him is that we are bald ! but I am like @Sub.Zero my hair are starting to grow quite well

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is awesome.

My guess: it’s the star quality. People are experiencing your star quality and they are just finding whatever star looks most similar to you so that they can make their perceptions and feelings make sense.

Reminds me of that story you sometimes read about Marilyn Monroe. Let me see if I can find it.

Ah, King posted it here back in November.

6 Likes

At the beginning it was fun, but after that my wife started to take it negatively and became quite jealous :rofl: so it created tensions between us. But I found the solution : she is listening to Love Bomb ZP and she loves it so much and lost her anxiety/jealousy :rofl:

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign i know you said Terminus custom listening should be restricted to 20 mins. when using ZP.

Might be worth adding this to the FAQ.

2 Likes

I haven’t used a custom yet since there’s been a lot of goodies released. I really wanna go back to them but I also wanna try new ZPs haha.

What’s your experience with ZPs and customs? Have you found your custom to feel enhanced?

Moving the reply to this thread instead

@TheBoxingScientist

3 Likes

Stark ZP is definitely on par with the Stark terminus i like it because its only 15 mins listening time.

Emperor ZP still early days to be fair i am going to use it for a week. However the first few days I still feel my custom emperor is far more powerful and it really gets me focused on the tasks at hand. The ZP version well urrm i feel good on it but laid back and not really feeling the motivation to do any work.

Wanted ZP i appreciate that Saint has said no more then 2 loops however I dont really see tangible effects unless i do 3 loops. After which women give me all kinds of attention. Not seen any obvious physical changes as yet perhaps this might take months or even years.

If i dont see the physical changes after 8 weeks will drop it from my stack and perhaps run paragon for healing etc.

My likings is more towards customs at this point in time.

10 Likes