Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Speculations. :heavy_check_mark:

Yes, I am leaving them here for you. Go ahead and be alone whenever you want to. :slight_smile:

Whoever loves the sound of my voice too much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@aaa was kidding. He already confessed he won’t dare argue with me. :grin:

:+1:t2: :pray:t2: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little hype :rofl:

All these ZP titles in the preview are very tempting ! I will chose first Chosen, Limitless and probably Sage.

Chosen is a beautiful sub. It has all the positivity of Wanted, attraction/aura but without the body transformation and the strong sexual side. The body changes were very taxing in terms of energy (drinking a lot of water). The sexual side was making me often embarrassed when women were lusting on me :rofl: With Chosen I already feel a very strong confidence, feel playful with my family, and a very interesting thing : some kind of bursts of euphoria/bliss. I have to see that: bliss/euphoric zone, bliss/euphoric flow which can be communicated to people around. It is very fun. I met a group of friends, started talking with them and suddenly felt this euphoric flow and the whole group entered in this state. The people around probably thought we were really noisy :rofl: If mixed with Sage ZP it could become close to a mystical state ! It is as if the whole group was one. I experimented also with one on one (not group) and it was even faster and stronger effect. It was as if my smile made the lady in front of me very comfortable and we entered this state easily. There was no thought of sexual activity, dating, seduction etc. and so probably it brings confidence faster. This Chosen is a real gift ! For those who are chasing the ladies, you mix it with Wanted and you will have no time for yourself :rofl:

13 Likes

You could also learn that the way you are is totally fine and you just need to lean more into it?

But don’t worry, ZP will show you exactly who you are :sunglasses:

this is why i love you guys :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :star_struck:

6 Likes

What do you mean? We should not work on improving ourself?

One Week!

1 Like

I came across this anecdote about Marilyn Monroe on Reddit.

Looks like what ZP can do to a person?

20 Likes

Wanted and Chosen sounds absolutely lethal; I plan to run it with my Khan/Wanted custom…

I’ve got a Paragon Ultima Custom. I’m thinking about how cool it would be to run it in a stack with Paragon ZP and get that enhanced synergistic effect.

Just for this I want Chosen :grin: I actually have Primal Seduction AND primal seduction Iron Throne Ultima, if there are no default solution during the final upgrade, there are good chances I take chosen to replace one of the double Primal Seduction :slight_smile:

Also, I wonder if it would do for my sexual confidence.

For now I am thinking of starting my stack maybe with two weeks ALZP or Primal Seduction for the confidence and self belief.

How was the confidence on Wanted? It looks like it was high, but I don’t know how high compared to AL!

3 Likes

What would be the benefits of Limitless ZP vs. Beyond Limitless Ultima if any? I have BLU, but I’m considering LZP as part of my future stack

Considering running Chosen and Wanted together as I think physical appearance contributes to a leader’s charisma…

3 Likes

3 Likes

Listening to the sub during washouts ? I’m not sure I understand the concept :sweat_smile:
Can I get an exemple schedule, if it’s not bothering you of course ?

Three loops I see. That is about a week. Imagine two weeks, a month, 3 months, a year of QZP results. :astonished:

I was planning to run

WANTED
DIAMOND
RICH

but Chosen has to be in my stack.

Rich is staying, So between Diamond and Wanted. I am in a relationship so I can drop Wanted but I love the physical healing… (and I dont really want to lol) Diamond I want to test out the male enhancement in it.

1 Like

If you think Wanted is an improvement, that would imply PS isn’t.

I think it’s just a different approach.
None of it is “better” or “worse.”

2 Likes

@millyx this is a great stack your goal is to become a rich playboy ?

1 Like

Oh I meant before the washout started, we only used them 3 times.

Our schedule was similar to what’s being proposed by Saint for the preview.

Day1: ZP day
Day2: off
Day3: Qv2 day
Day4: off
Day5: ZP day
Day6: off
Day7: Qv2 day

And so on.
By the time that test ended, we only had 3 ZP days, meaning each ZP sub we chose to run on those days only completed 3 loops in total.

4 Likes

Not really. But I do love the feeling like All these women want me. And RICH goes without saying. I want to add the Alexander’s play module in a wanted Custom in the future.

1 Like

PS ZP is all you need, then.

1 Like