Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I can see it, I can feel it. What baffles me is that people refuse to talk about certain subjects because of emotions.

One day or another you will, have to face it and grow anyway.

3 Likes

This is what I was looking and that I described to @Invictus.

Damn! Chosen it is for me!

Curious about this one :thinking:

I believe we all more or less want to be this. However the society the way it is kind of lead us to be selfish.

Can you explain what difference you make between James Bond and the Primal Guy?

I know I was sexy AF running PS (or PSIT) I just hope PS ZP won’t be let down in sexual manifestations compared to Wanted.

I am really curious about PS ZP.

Positive leadership involves experiencing, modeling, and purposefully enhancing positive emotions. A positive leader is interested in his or her employees' development as well as the bottom line. High self-awareness, optimism, and personal integrity
1 Like

Guys I wanna tell y’all something that will increase the hype :wink:

When the stacking test finished, and we all started our washouts, do you know how many loops of ZP subs we did during that time?
3 per title.

Some took an extra ZP day, but 3 loops per title (on different days obviously) was enough to cause such big changes.
And for everyone thinking that I might still be running Chosen, which is why I’ve been so active on the forum and my vibe is different and all…. Well, my last loop was on Thursday :wink:

18 Likes

I love the rotation benefit of using ZP. You can use six subs throughout the year. Run 3 for 45 days, then drop those three for 45 days, use the other three, then drop them, and go back to the original three. and repeat as needed.

2 Likes

@Invictus, while I like the eye candy, and I like the physical shifting stuff, I still prefer raw sexuality energy and I prefer to go for the women I chose. Damn this is going to be hard to fit what I want in the 3 slots :cry:

The goal isn’t to argue, it is to set them idiots straight … to guide people to a better path.

We do it out of LOVE. :heart:

:wink:

6 Likes

I admit you talk way too much :grin: But you sound more confident, more bold.

1 Like

What’s your proposed stack for now again?

Idk how to explain more of this, other than being sexual. But it’s definitely more on the sensual, soul-connecting side!

The approach.
Wanted/James Bond has women coming to HIM. Virtually attracting them automatically.
IMO (!) Primal is more the way of being the approacher and going after it.

Wanted is being the coquettish, mysterious guy.
Primal is the OPENLY sexual dude who has no shame showing it.

At least this is how I interpret it.

7 Likes

I ran out of likes again :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

But that’s due to the fact that deep down, I love connecting with people and learning about others, and helping them in any way necessary (that’s why I’m a personal trainer at my gym who doesn’t charge his clients :wink:)

10 Likes

I wonder how we would behave if we used both :thinking:
And add CHOSEN on top of that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Chosen ZP for overall alpha grounding (for lack of Ascension ZP) and leadership at work as I lead a team of alpha and my family is full of brillant alpha.

Rich ZP - To increase the streams of passive Income

and I am not sure right now between

• Wanted ZP : Physical Shiting for Attractiveness + Sex Opportunities + Women chasing me
  • PS ZP : Primal Alpha confidence + Sexual Aggresivity + Sex Opportunities + Women chasing me
5 Likes

Same here. Petition to increase “like counts”

PS: i would prefer infinite like Fb

2 Likes

See @AlexanderGraves

This is the way I am:

though in some occasions, I can have some shame.

But this is the way I want to be:

Lol. So I could just improve where I am already good at (PS) to multiply tenfold my successes instead of going into where I am mostly weak (Wanted).

Nahhh that is just arrogance Simon! Maybe you just love the sound of your own voice too much. The truth is that ENTP’s are not openminded enough to get what we are saying, and this is why we don’t let you in. Just stop trying to convince everyone of your ideology, it is intolerant, ignorant and a risk to the integrity of this group. Just leave us alone with your delusions

The real truth

Naaah just messing with ya, :blue_heart: ENTPS :blue_heart:

btw which type do you like most and which one the least? :angel:

2 Likes

I wonder how ZPs are going to stack and interact with Ultima tracks. We haven’t seen that yet.

6 Likes

Speculations. :heavy_check_mark:

Yes, I am leaving them here for you. Go ahead and be alone whenever you want to. :slight_smile:

Whoever loves the sound of my voice too much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@aaa was kidding. He already confessed he won’t dare argue with me. :grin:

:+1:t2: :pray:t2: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A little hype :rofl:

All these ZP titles in the preview are very tempting ! I will chose first Chosen, Limitless and probably Sage.

Chosen is a beautiful sub. It has all the positivity of Wanted, attraction/aura but without the body transformation and the strong sexual side. The body changes were very taxing in terms of energy (drinking a lot of water). The sexual side was making me often embarrassed when women were lusting on me :rofl: With Chosen I already feel a very strong confidence, feel playful with my family, and a very interesting thing : some kind of bursts of euphoria/bliss. I have to see that: bliss/euphoric zone, bliss/euphoric flow which can be communicated to people around. It is very fun. I met a group of friends, started talking with them and suddenly felt this euphoric flow and the whole group entered in this state. The people around probably thought we were really noisy :rofl: If mixed with Sage ZP it could become close to a mystical state ! It is as if the whole group was one. I experimented also with one on one (not group) and it was even faster and stronger effect. It was as if my smile made the lady in front of me very comfortable and we entered this state easily. There was no thought of sexual activity, dating, seduction etc. and so probably it brings confidence faster. This Chosen is a real gift ! For those who are chasing the ladies, you mix it with Wanted and you will have no time for yourself :rofl:

13 Likes

You could also learn that the way you are is totally fine and you just need to lean more into it?

But don’t worry, ZP will show you exactly who you are :sunglasses:

this is why i love you guys :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :star_struck:

6 Likes