Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

At the beginning it was fun, but after that my wife started to take it negatively and became quite jealous :rofl: so it created tensions between us. But I found the solution : she is listening to Love Bomb ZP and she loves it so much and lost her anxiety/jealousy :rofl:

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign i know you said Terminus custom listening should be restricted to 20 mins. when using ZP.

Might be worth adding this to the FAQ.

2 Likes

I haven’t used a custom yet since there’s been a lot of goodies released. I really wanna go back to them but I also wanna try new ZPs haha.

What’s your experience with ZPs and customs? Have you found your custom to feel enhanced?

Moving the reply to this thread instead

@TheBoxingScientist

3 Likes

Stark ZP is definitely on par with the Stark terminus i like it because its only 15 mins listening time.

Emperor ZP still early days to be fair i am going to use it for a week. However the first few days I still feel my custom emperor is far more powerful and it really gets me focused on the tasks at hand. The ZP version well urrm i feel good on it but laid back and not really feeling the motivation to do any work.

Wanted ZP i appreciate that Saint has said no more then 2 loops however I dont really see tangible effects unless i do 3 loops. After which women give me all kinds of attention. Not seen any obvious physical changes as yet perhaps this might take months or even years.

If i dont see the physical changes after 8 weeks will drop it from my stack and perhaps run paragon for healing etc.

My likings is more towards customs at this point in time.

10 Likes

8 weeks later, we’ll be seeing more of the guy below in SubClub.

4 Likes

damn thats a chad

So far my version of love bomb was within chosen from within and this changed fully how my wife interacts with me.

Super loving.

Can only imagine what love bomb solo does. Or when she listens to it.

9 Likes

Now that you said that
I got a girl that couldn’t stop telling me that I’m too beautifull and that I somewhat look like a french artist I really like

So there might be more truth in this post than you think
I don’t know how I could forget about that

7 Likes

I’ve been told by the same customer on separate days (strange ‘coincidence’) that I look like Will Smith and - the funny part to me - that I look like a young Denzel Washington :rofl:

That was on Wanted ZP, I’ll have to see if this continues.

4 Likes

That’s still more likely than him telling you that you look like Brad Pitt, Shah Rukh Khan, Jackie Chan and Will Smith over the week…

Phewwwwww nice one @Sage_Ninjistic can you see obvious changes in your face ?

You’re not wrong…

Before I caught COVID and spent a couple of days being a weanie huddled under my blankets, forgetting who I am, causing my face to be perpetually puffy and oh so sad?

Yes! Definitely. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that my face has shifted to look MORE like either Smith or Washington.

Edit: I’m GRATEFUL for this. I wanna look like Sage’s best version, not someone else’s.

I believe I’ve said elsewhere that as a child people used to compare me and Will all of the time. It was rather annoying over time though at first the comparison was pleasing.

No one has compared me to Smith for over 7-10 years now at least (I’m 28).

Nobody has ever said I look like Denzel before, though. That’s why it was funny to me. This same lady treated me like i was high status.

But yes lord @TheBoxingScientist, I’ve seen improvements in my face. Subjective improvements anyways, I haven’t actually bothered to ask anyone’s opinion.

My eyes which are one of my best attributes have become both softer and brighter (Chosen), but Wanted has sharpened my naturally intense, penetrating gaze - no pun, no pun - so that on a moment’s notice I can go from sweet and lovable to ‘perhaps… Perhaps that wasn’t the best decision’ pretty seamlessly.

I’ve had both of these qualities for as long as I’ve consciously controlled my soul-holes but over the last 40+ days I’ve seen these enhanced.

My skin is becoming smoother more and more with no sign of stopping.

I mention this one to give smokers hope. I’ve smoked tobacc’r since I was 19 with periods of breaks in between. The same with the devil’s lettuce.

Come to think of it, a lot of old scars have somewhat faded too though i haven’t paid much attention to that.

I don’t really remember when the last time I got my eyebrows did was, but up until recently, the plucking i got 2+ months ago looked only a week old.

And more!

Edit: I know you’re very interested in body shifting so I’ll add this as well, Mr. Adder. I’m only 28 so I know our body chemistry time clocks differ.

But… Who’s Time Is it, Anyway?

That being said, besides my job which,though it is physical, is no true laboring job, I can say that your boy is quite inactive.

If I were to share a photo of my body today, even after recent inactivity, the only conclusion (s) I see coming are either racial (inevitabruh), ‘genetics’ (lolbutno) or ‘manifestation’.

I don’t have a retort for the manifestation part cuz…well…

But ‘naturally’ I’m a slightly thin guy with the look of someone that ‘should have been athletic but it makes sense that he’s intellectual’.

My arms are bulky as all hell. As I always think, if I were to actually work out, I’d have an incredible torso. But as it is…

Anyways. My chest was always a sore point for me as a kid. Kids called me big bird and bird chest growing up.

My chest is deep and pronounced and again, I do nothing but man handle refrigerators, washers, dryers, lonely housewives, difficult custo- oh, that’s just in my head.

Even my wrists have thickened which I’m very, very happy about.

My girlfriend tries to lick my arm veins very often :thinking: heathen

Oh, and the sage below has definitely grown into a fuller representation of the sage above boi gawdeeeeemn

9 Likes

Phewwwww thats great @Sage_Ninjistic how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

I anticipated your question as you’ve asked before and took the liberty of editing my previous post :point_up:t3::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

So it must have been a special threesome then. Will, Denzel, and some lady :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hella Chosen energy in that mix :angel:t4:

Libertine ZP with love bomb ZP?
What would happen if I run this combo? Opinions?

@SaintSovereign
@RVconsultant
@DarkPhilosopher

Thanks

2 Likes

Lots of sex and professions of love for you, lol. That’s a dangerously potent mix.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Will try it after my days off.
What do you think of adding PS ZP too?
Do you recommend love bomb and libertine on the same day?

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m the guy Saint mentioned in the ZP thread before about going from sex every 2-3 weeks down to 9 days then down to 4 days on the Private ZP tests.

I’m current running a slightly weird stack rotating:
Day A:
EmperorZP
LibertineZP
Love Bomb ZP

Day B:
MogulZP
LibertineZP
Love Bomb ZP

As you can see here and here, this got it twice in just under 12 hours for me. BOOM!

I imagine if I were doing ONLY Libertine ZP and Love Bomb ZP, it’d be even more “focused” or something.

12 Likes