Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yesterday. RICH zp produced
results again! Best product EVER

8 Likes

I am not gonna stop using RICH zp + Emperor zp…

I wanted to know
Can I play just this per week:

Monday: RICH + Emperor ZP
Friday: three Qv2 customs

I’d like to use customs if possible

I think three QV2 customs MIGHT be a bit much. Hard to say though without knowing what the customs are. For faster results, might be prudent to pick one custom that is relevant to the EmperorZP and RichZP and ties them together.

3 Likes

Yes. Originally I did do that. I picked the single most wealth custom… before Emperor zp released… but I didn’t experience explosion till then… I thought if I scale back on zp and allow enough days off perhaps I could use all my Qv2 customs.

1 Like

Also, maybe it’s Emperor zp or maybe I finally got wise but I cut off the News entirely this year. Done. This is gonna be a great year! You guys are my news!

1 Like

Just last night, I ended up “unfollowing” all the ZP threads except this one and one other…because I was following them all…and took a lot of time to read them all in realtime.

I’ve been running EmperorZP, RegenZP, Mind’s Eye ZP and RICHZP…plus my custom wealth sub on occasion. It’s based on Ecstasy of Gold.

So this stuff is definitely amazing. I unfollowed those threads and a few others. And I’ve been going through an affiliate marketing crash course thing the past few nights.

6 Likes

Haha I just remembered those Geico commercials thinking about how potent zp are… “Fifteen Minutes could save”
…your life!

2 Likes

Same. Never been more serious about time allocation than after starting Emperor ZP (after the first week of integration).

2 Likes

Emperor is definitely a strong influence and you’re wise to decide against news. I cut off social media completely after starting Emperor. Feels great.

4 Likes

@Lion laughs at this. I remember the 12 cores and 50 modules or what it was? :wink:

(NO, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME)

5 Likes

lol that isn’t me.
I think you’re referring to that post where Saint mentioned someone doing it, and someone did indeed think he meant me. But it wasn’t me.

4 is the max number of cores I’ve ever used. And that’s just the cores of EoG in the one custom.

1 Like

I think i had a few of those too lol. And ran them with out much or any heavy recon every other day lol.

2 Likes

Have me thinking about what’s new in the script.

That’s why I tagged Raphael :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Im so excited for when love bomb ZP gets released, that shit is actually gonna make life easy mode.

7 Likes

Wow i am just thinking of that lol. That will really raise your vibration too in ZP.

1 Like

I have trouble getting the roadmap to work properly, could someone request it there in my name?

Thank you in advance. Ii would not mind the extra positivity

3 Likes

I wonder what other subs will drop the next few days

1 Like