Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yeah it is the perfect ‘work from home sub’…

2 Likes

Can we have technology which allow us to stack more programs?

What I mean to ask is, are you guys considering working on thech that will allow to stack more than three programs effectively?

@SaintSovereign

2 Likes

Anyone here notice ZPs ability to smooth out recon from Qv2? All day yesterday I was on edge and thought that meant I should take a rest day. But something told me to run my ZP stack of wanted and paragon. It’s like Qv2 stopped short and I was stuck in a frustrated place, but ZP pushed me past it.

Also last night had a new ZP experience. My chest started to have this really odd magnetic feeling to it along with a sense of heaviness. Nothing unpleasant, it just felt like ZP was a steady stream of water that broke down a build up of crap that was blocked inside me.

I think for me ZP has a very strong ability to maintain a mental state I can’t continue to hold otherwise on Qv2. I can’t explain it but it’s like there’s a threshold and ZP hits that sweet spot so I’m not getting pulled in two different directions.

5 Likes

Thanks for putting this . It happens with while& after running Paragon and /or regeneration .

This crap is (blocked energy/chi)

Regarding titles suggestions a title just working on releasing blocked energy it could have been alchemist stage 1 but the scope of alchemist stage 1 is much more than releasing blocked energy.

1 Like

Three loops of just one ZP title seems to be the sweet spot for me right now.

Yesterday I ran the loops of Mogul ZP. Got two money manifestations, one positive, one negative.

And then last night I had an active dream with recall (rare for me).

Today I felt some gradual movement in the related area.

This suggests to me that I may be on the right track.

So I’m keeping my stack to just 1 ZP title and 1 Qv2 title. For the Qv2 title, 1 loop every 4 days seems to be quite enough.

8 Likes

Dragon Reborn is another powerfully energy clearing title.

But every ZP title has some of that effect I think.

Then there are the explicitly energetic modules in the Q store: The Architect, Energetic Development XI, and Metamorphosis.

And every healing-related program.

2 Likes

Perhaps this will interest you.

3 Likes

Hey guys :),
can anyone tell me if AM ZP i being done soon? Or is just going to be Mogul ZP and Ascension ZP, as in both but seperate?

Almost afraid to ask but I wonder when DR ZP is gonna come out? :thinking:

2 Likes

Check out the Roadmap.

At the time of this post, the ZP upgrades being planned are Sex Mastery X, As Above, So Below.

It is not known when AM, Ascension or DR ZP upgrades will be out.

1 Like

Did this answer your questions?

2 Likes

Yes , thanks :pray:

am i the only one eagerly waiting for the executive and sanguine in ZP?

2 Likes

There was a post somewhere from Saint where he explains what Rebirth exactly does and Regeneration.

Idk if it was here or in the respective ZP threads but I can’t find it via search.

Anyone?

This?

9 Likes

I bookmarked it.

5 Likes

That one is it! But I want to thank both of you for this!

Do you feel Qv2 is more dense or takes longer to process than ZP?

1 Like

They seem to work by very different rules.

In superhero terms:

Qv2 is a super-strong hero, like the Hulk. It’s going to get you where you want to go, and the journey is going to be powered by a whole bunch of muscle and energy in the process. Qv2 kind of makes your mind into the Hulk.

ZP, so far in my experience, functions more like a teleporter. It seems to simply be at the new destination. You’re ‘just there’ before you even know what happened. This process draws on and surfs on the powers of nature and the environment rather than on massive muscle, so you don’t really get tired in the same way.

It’s like a mixture of Magneto, Nightcrawler, Doctor Strange, and Silver Surfer. (Yes, I read a lot of comic books in the 1980s.)

Anyway, assuming that this metaphor holds up at all, it’s hard to compare processing load because the mechanisms of effect feel so different.

I was also thinking that Qv2 is like a boxer while ZP is like a judoka or jiu-jitsu master. The judoka practices using the opponent’s force to take him down and there are strategic techniques of leverage, angles, etc., that result in a different dynamic of fighting. Both require strength, skill, and endurance. But they use them very differently.

Long-ass way to say “I don’t know”

20 Likes

Hahahahhahah I was so deeply intrigued and then I reach this part and lost it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

:point_up_2:t2:

This is a good example of why we don’t need a 4th file in the stack.
No matter which … at least one of them feels redundant.

:rofl:

5 Likes