Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It’s from 2020 but this is the most recent post I could find on the subject:

3 Likes

Haha, an answer to a question I posed from back then. Saint never did say what happened to that module…

@RVconsultant & @James

I added this to the site. I agree with this so hard that I had to add it immediately. Biggest issue for me at the moment especially point #2.

All credit goes to @James

1 Like

Did you get your question answered?

1 Like

Very cool. Thank you

Thanks for asking @RVconsultant
No I didn’t , for me this stack is only 3 titles with emphasis on one only .

When I do the regular 3 titles on the zero point instructions

Regneration Mogul
Rest
Paragon
Rest
Regneration Mogul

I feel that I crave the other title . And can listen to the second one .

For me zp is maximum 2 titles I can’t do more . And I feel I waste my time by not using the second available slot .
(that’s give other questions how zp will work as a boosters ?! It’s impossible for me opposite to the ultima tiles ) .

So my question is doing this stack will be helpful or hindering ?!
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

2 Likes

I keep hoping Stark ZP will randomly come out

10 Likes

Or The Elixir ZP

4 Likes

Stark ZP really has the potential to be one of the best subs there is. There are very few subs of wich we could say that it does litterly everything, in the same way that stark does.

1 Like

I’m itching for EoG in whatever form that happens. EoG and DR together will move the needle for me I bet.

6 Likes

Those and QL for me. I could replace EOG with QL for a bit. There is so much I want to learn

2 Likes

I never bought QL. Might asap.

2 Likes

I have become increasingly logical with how I approach things. I really want to learn math because math is about finding shortcuts and I love problem solving. I have been fascinated by math for so long.
I’m the weird one in my living and social circle if you can call it that because while everyone around me always seems intent on making things unnecessarily difficult I want to simplify things

9 Likes

This is far from true.
Although images are placed as layers in Photoshop, once an image is saved, only the visible pixels are stored. This is almost like saying: If you record yourself outside the bathroom, someone can Photoshop away the bathroom door and see you. Images are flat, not multi-dimensional. You can’t extract layers in a saved image, only in a Photoshop Project file.

Lol you’re good bro

4 Likes

Honestly, I can’t wait for StarkQ & Khan. I gonna run rebirth and Khan ST1 for 2-3month.

1 Like

Depends.

Here are some things to consider:

1 Healing subliminals have a tendency to be energy intensity, and might over shadow other programs; that is, a healing subliminal might slow progress of other programs.

2 What are you priorities.

3 You actually have 2 healing subliminals, both of which might be energy intensive.

I would encourage you to consider starting with 1 programs, give it 2 weeks, and then decide what to do next.

ZP itself is strong, and I don’t want you to get ZP-ed out.

7 Likes

Just got a strong urge yesterday to do the same…specifically probabilities and statistics.

which is odd for me since I’ve operated more along the lines of Han Solo’s philosophy of “never tell me the odds” up to this point.

maybe ZP increases executive functions and logic across the board :thinking:

2 Likes

Priority are regeneration and Paragon

Yes might be , for me regeneration doesn’t cause any energy intensive and Paragon is energizing me in ultima title that was the case . If a sub will be energy intensive it will be mogul as I know the way in front of me to embody the sub goals .

I used mogul on the first 21 day cycle . Now I will try this pattern with the focus on regeneration .

. Zp works . Strong or not I can’t confirm . But 3 zp of the same tile gave me the same reconciliation when I mistakely played 6 loops of QV2 .

Thank for your care :pray:

2 Likes

Rebirth, yes.
Regeneration, no.

Rebirth script tells us to welcome & accept our other subs, that it is ok / normal / easy to transform. So playing it first, is a way to prepare the mind for the next subliminal.

Regeneration script OTOH, can bring up past memories and trigger emotions – potentially affecting performance/productivity. I would only run it in the evening, or in bed. Letting most of the processing be through sleep & dreams, while enjoying expanded clarity & uplifted mood in the day.

:+1:t2:

11 Likes

Regen ZP, I stopped using it…

I would refer to the copy of the Khan 1 part as to what it does. And it’s way too hard to bare if you work in a place where you have to help people. For me at least.

3 Likes