Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It was rest day. I had used Wanted ZP and my customs the day before

1 Like

Oh my god hahahah

Nooo eye fcking is a metaphor!

1 Like

Sure sure, you keep telling yourself that. Just don’t poke anyones eye out in the meantime. :wink:

4 Likes

I can’t have images of that in my head.

1 Like

I didn’t know where to put this , but here we go

If you are posting your photos of before and after here on the forum or any place on the internet for your own privacy cut the face instead of just covering it with animated pics . Because any one with basic Photoshop skills can uncover your face .

That being said ,
the results and change are awesome keep it up every body.

2 Likes

I’ve posted two pics, I don’t think the pixels under the smiley face I put on my face were saved in the compression

3 Likes

That’s where you’ll tap into your creativity, spontaneity, etc. Almost a disinhibition experience where you’re now expressing those traits.

3 Likes

Would you please put this on the suggestion board?

Put what exactly?

:point_up:

8 Likes

My apologies. I forgot about that. I will probably tomorrow

I’m watching these haircut videos and wondering…why isn’t there a ZP title or application that would give us straight hair yet?!? :-\

thank the lord thats what it means, for a second i thought its about actual eye fucking… lord have mercy

3 Likes

A certain scene from “Full Metal Jacket” springs to mind :slight_smile:

its on my watch list :slight_smile:

since i didnt like 2 movies by kubrick they were below average in my opinion very hyped , maybe this one will be good :slight_smile:

The best scenes are the boot camp scenes, honestly. It gets weird after that.

1 Like

Can this pattern be used for 3zp titles?
Mogul zp regneration zp
rest
paragon zp regneration zp
Rest
Mogul zp regneration zp
rest
paragon zp regneration zp

This pattern would be more than the 3ZP title stack listening guidelines though. :slightly_frowning_face:

An experimental pattern at your own risk though.

1 Like

I understand that’s why I asked :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

If you didn’t notice using subliminal from first place is at our own risk . :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Please when I ask this I ask for the people who can confirm either the moderator or the founders .

1 Like

I personally wouldn’t recommend going against the guidelines.

With that said this is what @Simon uses I believe. I also believe he would probably use Regen as the first listen on those days. So basically it would be Regen before Mogul and Regen before Paragon.

Disclaimer - Simon is an experienced user and has used them for a while. Just because he can possibly get away with it doesn’t mean others should do it or attempt it.

2 Likes