Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I have trouble getting the roadmap to work properly, could someone request it there in my name?

Thank you in advance. Ii would not mind the extra positivity

3 Likes

I wonder what other subs will drop the next few days

1 Like

4 days ago I ran 2 loops of ZP.

Today I drank 7 litres of water . :potable_water:

I suspect today I executed the script

3 Likes

Which ZP?

Limitless ZP .

Damn
Now this is a good explanation

Don’t even think about it. I’m watching you.

1 Like

If Sanguine drop, I’m probably doing Sanguine + Rebirth + Emperor for the next 10 days :ok_hand:

4 Likes

What are you running currently?

Right now Emperor+Mogul+Rebirth

I glossed over that…
I thought Sanguine ZP was out.
Imagine running Sanguine ZP and Chosen ZP. That person would probably never be in a bad mood
Maybe add Godlike Masculinity ZP for stoicism

4 Likes

Sanguine ZP was mentioned now I can’t wait for it

3 Likes

Question :

Guys did anyone find a title that is hard to gel with on the Qv2 Format and he sees so minumim of results , and then he switched to the ZP format of that title and it completely changed how he gels with the title and the results he gets from it ?

im debating if i should hop on Emperor ZP for that reason, EQ wasnt cutting it for me, and from @SaintSovereign comments on that matter he said something about ZP might do the job for that

3 Likes

Emperor was hard to gel with for me. I was in constant recon due to not knowing actions to take and just wasn’t going anywhere. I’d shortly drop it after like a week or two every time I used it because I was always so angry (due to recon) and whatever else.

Emperor ZP is a different beast. I’m not feeling recon on it because it’s giving me inspired ideas and pushing me to be the best me.

21 Likes

Yes wanted and Mogul was the case with me . The zp version is better .

3 Likes

Zp truly is game changer.
Quick, potent, easily absorbable…
Every title I tried worked way better
for me than previous versions.

5 Likes

please do

1 Like

I’d say drop it, 'cause apparently…

It’s hot.

3 Likes

I’m not :rofl: