Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Sanguine is the King of feeling good hahaha

It change your view of the world and makes you take more risk because you have a better attitude. For example, socially, you are more optimistic about people’s reaction so you will act more. Same with work.

3 Likes

I have Sanguine in all my custom, it is the best sub in my opinion !

4 Likes

Lol, in case it wasn’t apparent, my previous post was a reference to the song, “Drop It Like It’s Hot.”

3 Likes

Amazing to hear that brandon, im excited even more

Hell yeah :sunglasses:

Thats so awesome to hear, i guess i did make the right choice for hoping on emperor.

Is it normal to want to take 5 days off from listening even thou I haven’t completed 21 days?

1 Like

You did weldone !

1 Like

Do we have any listening instructions on Boosters? Is this even a thing on ZP?

For example I run Chosen, Rebirth, Regeneration right now with the recommended pattern.

But I know I’ll have sex later, can I throw in a Diamond “booster?”
Is this a thing? Or does it not really fit because it’s technically a fourth title in the stack?

Anyone have insight on this or @SaintSovereign ?

2 Likes

I suppose this would be like the rotation where you run QV2 titles on the non-ZP day alternating.
But instead of that, you could just “save” that for before you go out or before you have sex.

Ultimas are treated like QV2s in that ZP should amplify the results. Especially if the ZP subs are topically relevant to the QV2 or Ultima being used.

These posts by username SaintSovereign may help. The first was posted about 7 days ago, the second was posted about 11 days ago.

4 Likes

Lifechargers are meant to be the booster, I think.
ZP seems like it could work too, but we don’t have listening instructions on how to use them that way.

Am I the only one seeing auras much clearer at times? I did have “blue skies” (is that the name?) module on all my customs though.

1 Like

Thanks, for this! Clear answer.

I was thinking ZP doesn’t really have boosters anymore. The core script is just too powerful I guess :wink:

@fire forgot to script it, rofl. He scripted almost everything else except the four stagers and forgot Sanguine. :wink:

18 Likes

@SaintSovereign we never hear from Fire. This is the reason many people began fabricating stories that Saint and Fire are the same person like Jekyl and Hyde.

3 Likes

Maybe…

Just maybe…

There is no @RVconsultant or @DarkPhilosopher either.

19 Likes

What is reality?

3 Likes

Wait what that sounds like everything under the sun will be in the preview soon

4 Likes

Baby don’t hurt me. Oops…wrong song.

3 Likes

Alfred Borden and Fallon.

3 Likes

no more…

2 Likes