Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Check out the update to the listening instructions for ZP on the support site.

6 Likes

I assume it would be, the script remains the same and should continue to feature all of the Sex Mastery core modules.

Nope. Free upgrades.

Yep. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Must have some emotional hang ups regarding money and your ability to earn it.

13 Likes

Probably a lot more than " some " but yeah

EDIT: Had moved the original post here: Zero Point: This is NOT a journal - #8 by friday

3 Likes

Why did you delete this? This is something that’s true about ZP that I’ve been waiting for someone to notice. If I tell everyone all the things that occur on ZP, the hype haters and “skeptics” will claim that I poisoned the well. The fact that you nailed it without me ever saying otherwise proves them wrong.

@friday

6 Likes

Now I’m curious what @friday said

1 Like

Would Khan and Wanted work good together in a stack?

1 Like

Let’s tag him until he unveil the post
@friday

3 Likes

@friday whats up bud

3 Likes

@friday tell us!

2 Likes

He did a very long post somewhere else at about the same time. Maybe he deleted it here because it was a double post?

I dont wanna post the link though… It might not be the same or he might have his reasons for deleting his comment here.

1 Like

I will respect @friday and not show what he posted, but it was very interesting stuff.

2 Likes

He’s replying guyzzz!:smiley:

LOL I just posted it in my ZP journal instead. Here you go:

21 Likes

Though I am actually a bit worried that SaintSovereign reads all deleted messages hahahaha

5 Likes

I agree with Friday however I haven’t said anything about it because I didn’t understand wtf was happening and it wasn’t making sense for me. I’m not a vivid dreamer by any means however my sleep has felt like I’m not asleep because I’m dreaming so much. I never had dreams that much, that I could remember them or even knew them before ZP

Literally the second I go to sleep now I can feel that I’m dreaming because shit is happening. I’m actually having a harder time sleeping now because everything feels so real even though it isn’t a visual aspect for me.

I wake up feeling exhausted at the moment because I don’t feel like I’m actually resting. I don’t know whether it’s processing going on or what but it’s freaking crazy. I knew something was happening with ZP and my dreams.

3 Likes

The recon on ZP is much more “logical” I have noticed.

When you run Mogul, it brings up anxiety and limiting beliefs about money to the surface, but you just realize this IS because it is being worked through. As soon as it is resolved, you feel wholly different.
But while it lasts, you just know exactly what’s going on.

It’s nice while being not so nice in the moment :wink:

5 Likes

I almost wish to change my stack to get those vivid dreams back (I won’t ofc Imma stick to it fooorevverrrr and eveeeerrrrr !)
It’s exactly as you said, it’s just that I don’t get them now, maybe I’ve integrated the necessary within to let the power of the sub flow through it ?