Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

It could be ZP thing, but I’d be interested to know. I’m noticing that I am steering clear of negative vibes and even when I am getting some negative thoughts and feelings, it’s like something inside of me is trying to boost me up and keep me positive. Something that wasn’t there, or at least it was not as strong, before testing WZP.

3 Likes

Emperor or Sex Mastery

2 Likes

James it sounds like Chosen.

You are the Chosen one !!!.

Now go and walk the path of the immortals.

Alexander the Great show yourself !

@SaintSovereign Does RegZP also have the full script of Limitless, as described on the sales page? Thanks in advance

1 Like

I suspect the scripting has something in it that deals with accepting the current reality as it is and seeing it objectively, reason I say this is I’ve noticed myself using the word “realistically” a lot in my phone calls with clients since starting ZP, without making a conscious choice to do that, and as a catch all way of me telling a client “let me make this a lot simpler for you”

2 Likes

This post probably better belongs here on this thread.

Disclaimer: I am a human being with an individual subject position and opinions. The post reflects that. But maybe it is partly accurate. Time will tell.

4 Likes

Odd thing. Been using ZP for about a week and the temperature has been stable around 0°C. (The freeze point) for almost a week.

Played Regeneration after I got in bed and fell asleep before it finished.
Played Wanted and I got a very nice dream of being wanted and I can’t really pinpoint it but there is something about that dude in the mirror that is, diffrent.

3 Likes

I am dying for Seductress ZP. I have now tested ZP on Diamond and not really knowing what to expect, I simply wanted to see how it sounded. Two loops and I feel confident, calm, sexy… this shit is amazing so I’m so ready for seductress now! You guys are doing work that others can only strive to achieve now. Amazing!

17 Likes

Emperor is bigger, they would probably need to do Sex Mastery and Ascencion first!

2 Likes

Your right…Fire if you aee reading this please unleash SM thanks in advance for your hard work and efforts.

1 Like

Listened to WZP and PSZP the day before yesterday.

Today we had a health and safety briefing
And were all standing in a circle.

After 5 minutes or so i felt my aura connecting with the women there and they almost all simultanously started to move their bodys towards me

Then my sexual chakra spiked and i felt their longing for me and some of them opened up their bodies to show me what theyve got.

One women turned extremely red and when i switched positions as an experiment 4 or 5 times maybe…
Their bodies turned every time towards me…

I am almost 3 months on no fap so my sexual aura powered up a bit, but i didnt eat anything at work, could ve been much stronger

Great aura what Ps and W have to offer
Just awesome!

22 Likes

It is an interesting combination.

So far my stack is:

Diamond ZP
Primal Seduction ZP
Wanted ZP

I feel ZP Primer…. I can discern the difference between QV2 and ZP.

ZP can amplify QV2. I have a custom T1 that I listen to one loop per week. Give the mind time to process things…. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you didn’t get your questions answered, you could submit a support ticket.

2 Likes

QZP seems to make me very tired even if I run less than the 3 titles. I experienced the perception shift and some happiness in the beginning but that’s it. I think my subconsciousness just can’t process the information as it is too dense and makes me tired.
I also have troubles with Ultima titles. I rarely got effects from them and most of the time it made me really tired. Sometimes this even happened after a few minutes into the Ultima titles where I just have to take a nap.
Q is working for me, but also less is more (don’t even stack it so I don’t overload).

It’s really annoying that my subconsciousness seems to overload this easily compared to others. I really envy you guys that you can stack multiple titles and get all these amazing results.

I think someone like me would greatly benefit from the 1 hour ZP version that is less dense. I hope @SaintSovereign will make it available soon so I can try it out if it works better for my slow processing subconsciousness. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Take an extra day off between your listening day and see how that goes, often times that helps.

1 Like

yes, I’ve tried this already. I wish I could somehow train my subconscious mind so it behaves like yours. :grin:

1 Like

I also get very tired and fatigued quickly. To the point that I need a lot of rest and sleep. I relate to you. I’m also only running two programs.

Don’t be jealous of others, we actually have it easier. Take more days rest and do 3 days listening instead of 4.

See how that works out.

Saint actually said that ZP could actually make it so you only run your stack twice a week based on findings. This is something I’m going to consider too.

So we may actually be overloading ourselves on 4 days a week (this is just potentially and not a fact yet, that’s why this feedback is important).

6 Likes

I found that when I initially ran QZP I felt overloaded but then as time went on the effect decreased pretty dramatically. I even added Mogul and the initial punch in the face was not as hard as when I first ran QZP subs.

4 Likes

You seem to respond well to ZP according what you write unlike me. I don’t think I’m getting the benefits from ZP even if I take more rest days. instead it makes me really tired and lazy. were you also getting tired from Qv2 or Ultima like you are now from ZP?

I’m running a business so I can’t afford being lazy and tired. I had to listen to 1 loop Emperor Qv2 yesterday to get my energy and drive back. Also got some headache today which normally does not happen. I guess ZP amplified a bit Q recon.

2 Likes

Also the 1 hour versions are considered much stronger in terms of power, it could overload you even more.

1 Like