Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Non-existent, and therefore, quite lovely. Sage evokes a certain response. Ninjistic, another, one of more deep/dark, mysterious nature.

And I’m no static being.

:sparkles::hugs:

I’m thinking that with ZP, once I become more conscious of the affects of the script on my personal experience, I’ll be able to consciously ‘step it up’. What I mean by this is, observing the goings on of the energetic lines of potentiality presented within, choosing a thread, and connecting.

Current Invoker type shit

1 Like

Oddly I feel wanted through you even when you type it’s weird

I’m on the exact same stack as you haha

1 Like

Introspection and mindfulness are undoubtedly the greatest assets to have while running ZP. My last dream made me think about a lot.

Also, journaling. Journaling daily.

1 Like

Well… I’m already at 8hr and I can’t sleep more than that… that’s what my body and mind call!
I get headache if I attempt to sleep more or stay in bed for longer.

Yeah, journaling help notice the small changes that are happening!

2 Likes

That should be fine.

1 Like

I got it. Took 1 QZP run to understand that.

Have to put all my other stuff on the side. which is not easy considering the money invested.
But I get it.
Also thanks for the ones who answered.

When you run one you kind of understand that running more than what’s recommended is a recipy to fry one’s mind.

:pray:

3 Likes

Both have unknown release dates. Are there other programs you might be interested in the meantime?

Am I the troll? If it appeared so I’m sorry. I was honestly asking a question.

I always confused Ninjistic with Ninjafox.

2 Likes

@lovage

1 Like

Emperor QZP and Stark QZP, I can’t wait for those ones lol

but yeah QZP should be thestandard imo, its the next level

it adapts to you and way more flexible compared to qv2 like a glove that changes to fit your hand,
its more advanced and personal

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

:man_shrugging:t4:

:grin:

:sparkles:

1 Like

Same, bro, same.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks man!

1 Like

I suspect he might’ve meant promoting other products on this forum. That is definitely, bannable.
As far as using other products in conjunction with subs, it’s a gamble. It could off-set the gains you might be making…

1 Like

No Spartan for my guy?! Da fek

1 Like

If so, @TheBoxingScientist, apologies for any misunderstanding.

How close to bedtime are you playing the subs? Try playing them after you wake up.