Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

do you journal? I’m really keen to hear more about limitless zp effects

1 Like

do we know when emperor qzp is coming out? also what about customs on zp?

1 Like

@jaguar Its one product i really want in ZP format along with Stark. I think it will come out around Christmas.

2 Likes

thanks for the update! btw do you know if i listen to another zp sub f.e. spartan will i loose the results from emperor or it’s synergistic as long as they don’t conflict

2 Likes

I don’t think you will loose any results its more about diffusion as soon as you add a second product to your stack it might just take longer to integrate. but dont worry stacking will work so long as its nomore then two products.

3 Likes

Mate that is crazy, Stark will be very complexe to translate in ZP!

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger Stark and Emperor are huge scripts it might well be an overload for ZP we can only hope that Fire can crack the code and make it work in ZP. In fact i have complete faith in Fire he can do it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just realized what I agreed to. In a nutshell: mindfulness (or -lessness, depending on your preference) is key.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do NOT mix our titles with other producers, ESPECIALLY our Zero Point titles. You’re just asking for bad side effects at that point.

11 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I guess I am still more focused on actively searching for something inside, rather than allowing what is inside to come out by not getting in my own way. Especially when running something like Zero Point.
Something along the lines of ‘If you identify yourself as a seeker, rather than a finder, you will always have something to search for’

Guys, when you see posts like the troll this morning, simply flag it and don’t bother responding. I already told everyone that we’re no longer wasting our time on posts like that. They are not here to have a logical, reasoned discussion, or “save” you from anything. They’re here to desperately maintain their limited worldview. There’s nothing you can do or say to convince them that they are wrong. You’ll just waste your time and then end up in a bad mood.

31 Likes

My mentor told me to write down a quote that came up in one of my moments, years ago. I would have to search my phone to find that note but it went something along the lines of:

If we are searching for the key to unlock ourselves, we’ll never see the key that we are.

That’s definitely not the pure form of it, but perhaps that’ll help someone else.

Getting in your own way…to you, how can that be? What can get between you and you? This is not a confrontational question, but one to, hopefully, trigger the catalyst of your own process.

Thanks for letting me share :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wise.

That thread is the first troll thread I’ve seen on here where I clicked on it at early o’clock in the morning and the OP was hidden due to flagging. Some people who aren’t me paid attention :smiley:

And this is why I haven’t even checked the thread since :slight_smile:

I’ll remember this request in the future. Perhaps this could be added to the one thread that RV created awhile back about certain disparaging words not being allowed here any longer for people that haven’t reached this far in the thread?

3 Likes

Wonderful, I will sit with this question for a bit :slight_smile: thanks again :pray:

1 Like

What is the Ninji logic on continuing to refer yourself as Ninji after having changed your name to Sage?

:hugs:

1 Like

Non-existent, and therefore, quite lovely. Sage evokes a certain response. Ninjistic, another, one of more deep/dark, mysterious nature.

And I’m no static being.

:sparkles::hugs:

I’m thinking that with ZP, once I become more conscious of the affects of the script on my personal experience, I’ll be able to consciously ‘step it up’. What I mean by this is, observing the goings on of the energetic lines of potentiality presented within, choosing a thread, and connecting.

Current Invoker type shit

1 Like

Oddly I feel wanted through you even when you type it’s weird

I’m on the exact same stack as you haha

1 Like

Introspection and mindfulness are undoubtedly the greatest assets to have while running ZP. My last dream made me think about a lot.

Also, journaling. Journaling daily.

1 Like

Well… I’m already at 8hr and I can’t sleep more than that… that’s what my body and mind call!
I get headache if I attempt to sleep more or stay in bed for longer.

Yeah, journaling help notice the small changes that are happening!

2 Likes