Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I don’t know that using their products together is a bannable offense…

2 Likes

I woke up today feeling beaten up again, not wanting to go to work. I still had the mental fortitude to get up anyway.

Within an hour, I could feel different aspects of my current ZP stack activating (sporadically?)

I felt Wanted activating quickly as, ya know, a man is wont before the sun rises. But in spades. I had a stroooong desire to break the walls down between my girl and limitless pleasure.

I felt Chosen activating in bolstering my inner resolve to do what was necessary, regardless of how I felt temporarily.

I feel Sage now in how I am choosing my actions, feelings and thoughts.

Ninji theory time

So, my theory of ZP’s affect on me right now is that it has something of a ‘sleep mode’ in that it goes into something of a hibernation mode. It feels like it processes a lot on inner levels to build momentum to push the script outwards through the physical, emotional, mental and beyond. It’s like…ZP observes your Conscious You to determine what to put out, within the input of the origin of the Mirror within us All.

8 Likes

I think this kind of routine would be a better fit once you finished the first 21 days and 5 days rest.

My first ZP loops, I got diziness, and it seem the more I run ZP, the more my mind is able to process it without too much problem. After the first 21 days, I would not hesitate too much to mix up my stack like this :
Day 1 : Chosen + Wanted
Day 2 : Rest
Day 3 : Primal Seduction + Wanted
Day 4 : Rest

Or maybe I could add that sweet sweet extra Wanted loop sooner :smirk:

2 Likes

I really like this idea. Thanks!

Yesterday I did CHOSEN and RICH. For now, I felt better with CHOSEN x2. Combining with RICH made me tired. Can’t just blame it on the subs, though, it was a long week. I want to give it more time to really see how I respond.

Today I’ll rest, but I’ll try CHOSEN and Limitless tomorrow as you are suggesting. It’s good timing that it’ll be on a Sunday because from what I read Limitless can make you tired as well.

I’ll keep it like this for 21 days and then course correct if necessary. CHOSEN will stay for sure. That program is irreplaceable.

1 Like

I have had weird ass uncomfortable dreams since I started ZP. All dreams revolving around some sort of limit.

Does this mean that ZP is digging them out into the open?

4 Likes

There’s a lot of healing on ZP stemming from its very nature. I had a lot of healing dreams (some of them a bit peculiar too) on Wanted although it’s not a healing title.

4 Likes

My subjective opinion is that one will see the greatest fruits of this current tech when one allows their inner to come to the forefront of their mind. Reading other’s experiences confirms this for me.

@James you said something that struck a chord in me the other day when you said that you believe that Wanted ZP (something something something, lol) works well for the introvert, which does make sense. But I personally see it is being a bit deeper in that ZP works wonders for those willing to examine themselves inside :slight_smile:

Different words, different degrees, universal (international?) results regardless.

3 Likes

This next personal insight is inherently subjective, and there has already been a debate about it, but hitherto i haven’t chimed in.

Working with my chakras certainly has an affect on my results with Qv2, but with ZP, I don’t necessarily have to see the affect outside in order to be the result inside.

Not to say that I need ZP in order to do this, of course. Simply a great tool for it. Similar to how I don’t necessarily need a vehicle to get from place to place, but it beats relying solely on my Chevrolegs

1 Like

I just had this but it was more than uncomfortble, but only when listening before bed.
I hust have to add that the dream was 1/2 amazing as hell and the other 1/2 just hell

Let’s see how it rolls out in the future

1 Like

As per what @Fractal_Explorer was talking about I decided to narrow my stack for now to just Limitless ZP
One loop every other day.
I lost track of what day I am on but I am not running anything today and will count tomorrow as the first of the 21 day cycle. One loop every other day

5 Likes

I’m detecting an increased ability to detect the density of matter. That’s different…

2 Likes

Seriously? That is so cool

2 Likes

In sorts mine friend from okay to hell.

1 Like

It’s…strange. I looked at a cow out here in Utah on the side of the freeway and got an interesting sense of its density in comparison to the ground it was standing on, the air around it, even the background and foreground. It was a flash but not likely one I’ll forget.

3 Likes

Could you perhaps expand a little further on this?

2 Likes

Slowly starting to see the real me coming to the surface after more loops. I know for certain ZP will unmask my true identity and I’m excited to see it flourish

9 Likes

I feel as if the way i experience ZP versus Qv2 is that Qv2 beckons to options I can take. ZP carries one towards it.

4 Likes

I can and will.

1 Like

Ever since starting ZP my sleep schedule has been ass. Staying up till 4AM and getting out at 12. any of you experienced something similair?

1 Like

Please tag me when you do!