Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That should be fine.

1 Like

I got it. Took 1 QZP run to understand that.

Have to put all my other stuff on the side. which is not easy considering the money invested.
But I get it.
Also thanks for the ones who answered.

When you run one you kind of understand that running more than what’s recommended is a recipy to fry one’s mind.

:pray:

3 Likes

Both have unknown release dates. Are there other programs you might be interested in the meantime?

Am I the troll? If it appeared so I’m sorry. I was honestly asking a question.

I always confused Ninjistic with Ninjafox.

2 Likes

@lovage

1 Like

Emperor QZP and Stark QZP, I can’t wait for those ones lol

but yeah QZP should be thestandard imo, its the next level

it adapts to you and way more flexible compared to qv2 like a glove that changes to fit your hand,
its more advanced and personal

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking:

:man_shrugging:t4:

:grin:

:sparkles:

1 Like

Same, bro, same.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks man!

1 Like

I suspect he might’ve meant promoting other products on this forum. That is definitely, bannable.
As far as using other products in conjunction with subs, it’s a gamble. It could off-set the gains you might be making…

1 Like

No Spartan for my guy?! Da fek

1 Like

If so, @TheBoxingScientist, apologies for any misunderstanding.

How close to bedtime are you playing the subs? Try playing them after you wake up.

Hey. Does anyone else not miss their custom(s) that are running the solely ZP stack guideline? :thinking:

1 Like

I forgot I had a custom till my girl brought it up today :rofl:

1 Like

No. Not at all. The post about the troll was in relation to another user (newly made account) who posted baseless claims about SubClub products being a scam blah blah blah.

No reason to worry, my friend.

9 Likes

Right, dude. I was sitting here wondering what Heartsong ZP will be like for me versus Wanted when like a flash, I remembered I have a whole custom patiently standing by, lol.

I hope this didn’t trigger custom recon, now…

3 Likes

Ah, ok, thanks.

Decided to stick exclusively to the subclub plan for now.