Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

That is why I brought it up. There are new users here to whom “Ninji” would mean NinjaFox or NinjaGazin, and will not see connection with this kid ninja avatar who writes by the name “Sage”.

1 Like

Excellent plan.

Also I understand your need to get to your goals faster by combining stuff. But since SaintSovereign already said it, mixing stuff with ZP is a recipe for a disaster.

Am sure your ZP stack will get you to your goals “fast fast”

1 Like

At this point I don’t think there’s any audio-based out there that can compete with ZP. The advantages, if any, would be found in alternative tools working on areas that ZP subs don’t offer (e.g. eye color change)

The solution then, of course, is enabling ZP subs for such things (unless that thing is outlandish or nonsensical :slight_smile: )

I, for one, would like to see a ZP sub that focuses on making my hair absolutely straight and it’s done in 45 days (one stack rotation amount) or less.

2 Likes

I can’t wait till Heartsong and Khan come out as ZP! I’m currently running Khan/Wanted and I have Chosen waiting in the wings…

1 Like

Heartsong ZP will be amazing. That sub really needs the manifestation and internal power found in ZP. Admittedly I was a bit disappointed by HS Qv2 although I recognize that there have been some internal shifts in my thinking regarding the subject matter.

4 Likes

I was thinking about my time at SC and when I joined, it was still the 16-hours-per-day sub model. SC has advanced so much since then and at this point I cannot see myself purchasing anything from another vendor again. SC’s just too good.

2 Likes

No, absolutely not. It was a very long, illogical post by someone claiming they wanted to save all the irrational people here engaging in placebo.

13 Likes

I put in a support ticket either Thursday or Friday that if someone is needed to help test Dragon Reborn ZP I am that person.
It sounded way cooler and more persuasive in my head

5 Likes

If I hadn’t accidentally scrolled past this yesterday, I would have had a fit of giggles visualizing cupids surrounding the target, waiting for a word over the radio.

@TheBoxingScientist is highly qualified to flesh out that story.

1 Like

The friendly “butterfly” concurrent had the sniper concept in one of his subs. Very Experimental. Interesting, but if you manifest hot women anyways it may be oxymoronic.

I think at times @SaintSovereign thought I might be baiting him or something so now he probably just ignores most of what I post

Prior to Dragon Reborn that may have been true at times out of shear boredom and the fact that you all are not just highly entertaining but also intellectually stimulating

1 Like

Heartsong is less in your face than other ‘Seduction’ subs.

1 Like

As are you. Your '(edit for context: old) ‘quibbles’ with certain people on here used to be quite entertaining.

3 Likes

Thank you.
Usually I’m giving someone shit and they either catch the sarcasm or take it personally
I’m quite sure I have made both @Sub.Zero and @TheBoxingScientist cry themselves to sleep at night
@Hoppa I just ignore now because his fascination with drunk texting me is the highlight of my week

3 Likes

I have 2 questions. 1 related to this one, the other less.

Does the QZP enhance the effect of a Qv2 to a high degree? ( Not on the same day of course) mostly asking to the pre public test people.

Also the paragon is nothing short of miraculous. Advised a friend who just got out of hospital to use it he’s on day 4 and he’s having good results. Now he wants to know if he can pass it to his mother or if he has to buy a new copy.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Buying another would be the right thing to do

1 Like

So many freaking posts these days. I completely missed the troll!

My (first of two) custom is patiently waiting for it’s time to come.

But it was going to be on hold either way, until Dragon Reborn stage 3 or 4.

3 Likes

There’s an official rule and a somewhat unspoken one regarding sharing titles. I’m not qualified to speak officially, but, I haven’t seen @SaintSovereign or @Fire disapprove of immediate family using it.

For example, Libertine’s (edit: maybe it was DIAMOND…) sale page says something about playing it for yourself and a partner.

@DarkPhilosopher and @RVconsultant are more qualified to speak on the more official side of things :slight_smile:

@Sage_Ninjistic I will probably not order a custom again until ZP customs are available. Yes that may be a while away. However the ZP experience has changed me and made me realize that I desire different things and that I need to explore SCs offerings more. In addition it is a bit lame to run Man For Himself which had EF ST4 In it yet the physical results are superseded by WANTED ZP.

3 Likes

SubClub is able to create these amazing products because their business is profitable. The more money SubClub makes, the more we all win. Because they most likely reinvest that money in R&D. If your friend likes the product, maybe he could just purchase a copy for his mom (out of gratitude).

3 Likes