Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

ZP is so much lighter on a moment to moment basis then previous tech. I say that because here I am, after playing a brand new version of Wanted two days ago, as well as a brand new subliminal dealing with elevation of the self in a way that isn’t very common.

And then today, I play Sage Immortal ZP (around 15 hrs ago), which I expected to have some sort of recon. But it just hit me as I’m watching TV with my family that I’m not impaired cognitively in the least.

The way this scripting method works feels natural, which according to tidbits dropped and put together into a very sorry cookie, is the definition of.

Pour one out for your old selves, bois. 'Cause nothing will be the same.

3 Likes

It’s not only lawyer games that aren’t in favor of ZP but also the fact that many people are just not introspective enough. Changes on ZP are so rapid and ethereal that you can tell they have happened only if you cast your gaze inside you deep enough and for long enough and only if you really know thyself.

7 Likes

Great results, @Malkuth. Always awesome and inspiring to hear about physical healing results from Paragon and Paragon Customs.

1 Like

Yeah, you often only notice some behavior that are changed once they are manifested in real life.

But you need to be conscious of the “before” and “after” in terms of inside!

I guess I have to look beyond the wow factor

1 Like

This is not official guidelines, but I’d experiment with double exposure to Chosen vis-a-vis Limitless & RICH – within the bounds of 30 minutes, alternate days.

Day 1 = Chosen, RICH
Day 2 = Rest
Day 3 = Chosen, Limitless
Day 4 = Rest
Etc.

:+1:t2:

@SaintSovereign, any issues expected with such a routine?

6 Likes

Today I was thinking about how a certain belief formed in my mind, it was by repetition (of seeing things that support/prove that belief) for over a year and now I can see how subconsciously I think it’s true.
Which made me think, running zp subs long term as in for years is going to have some crazy results I can’t even imagine where my life will be.

2 Likes

You don’t need years, you’re going to see, mate. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

His mentioning of the kybalion in the forum Kickstarted my whole spiritual journey and thus brought the best things into my life so far!

Keep bringing these, Saint!

3 Likes

Anyone tested limitless yet ?

1 Like

Yes, I tried it. I had sadness, spiritual experience and almost instant mathematician improvements. Need more exposure to understand its effects.

4 Likes

I think It should be okay but very limit
Like the dude better have some good sleep as long as he run that scheme, let’s just wait for Saint point of view

It would be helpful on how someone would run a 3 title stack tho

1 Like

Hi there, I’m doing my best not to mix and match with other producers… Having a hard time with it and I’m learning slowly how to use those things right. Now, I have that meditation that should clean my aura in 15D (to each his own belief, if you think it’s bulshit you’re welcome just refrain frm shooting the pianist) would it be ok to use it while using QZP?

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

What do you mean your best?

Either you mix or you don’t.

And if you want results, I highly recommend not to mix :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Can you confirm whether it helped your memory recall ?

2 Likes

I guess yes, because it was unusual: without efforts and a few times a day.

2 Likes

Do not mix SC products with other vendors. You could face beingbanned from this forum or from buying future products.

Do you really feel mixing products really helps ?.

Its a recipe for disaster. Please only use SC products.

1 Like

Yes. I got it about QZp, I put all of the orher stuff aside. I was asking because it’s more some kind of meditation than a sub. By doing my best, I mean I stopped with the others. I can feel how potent the QZP is…

Other stuff= chamomile tea
QZP= Alien tech surgery

If it’s a meditation it should be fine, as long as there’s no subliminal input. As always, ask the support center if you have any issues.

1 Like