Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I know we don’t speak much. I will work on that. @Sub.Zero gets envious. Sarcasm is one skill I never had to try with it just sort of happened. I grew up with it watching Monty Python as a kid. One of my favorite comedians over the last decade or so is Jimmy Carr. That dude is the master of sarcasm.
Maybe I’m trying to hard or at something I’m just not supposed to be good at?

7 Likes

That is my go to word or phrase for everything
Whatever
Ok Whatever

Drives my Wife crazy but I see it as a way of saying ok without starting an argument not realizing in the moment how brutally sarcastic it sounds

Maybe.

Comparison to something outside ourselves is the only reason we can find something lacking about us.

Hope that triggers a realization for ya.

2 Likes

EDIT: moving this post to my journal

So, I’m going to share an experience I had today, when I worked out.

I was proud of myself, of my routine and who I was. Which hasn’t happened in a long time for me. I’ve only slept 3 nights, tomorrow morning I do 1 loop Chosen and 1 loop Wanted.

I think my mind is on the right track to growth :slight_smile:

Like I always say, my only fear is that it’s too good to be true or that results will suddently stall/stop!

6 Likes

By that logic if I want to embody a particular sub or the mindset run it by itself on limited loops for an extended period of time?

2 Likes

Does that mean no more reconciliation? Or do you feel different?

2 Likes

The only recon I’m getting is weird dreams too.

6 Likes

Its still too early to tell but one thing I noticed that i mentioned before andI felt strongly today is i feel the distinct energies of the three subs i’m stacking working together…I’m running chosen/wanted/ps and I swear its like my behaviour was melding into some sort of frankenstein creation of all three thats totally separate from all three. I was coquetting aggressively and playfully and seductively while projecting heavy sexual energy while my words were filled with positive virtuous talk…and it was all so natural…

I think deep intensive journaling its even more important on ZP because i didn’t realize all of the above until i got home like an hour ago and typed a bunch of pages reflecting on the day…yesterday the same thing happened when I realized this super hot milf gave me this indirect attraction signal that went over my head at the time but in last nights journalling and reflection I put the pieces together. I’m having a lot of overt results as well but I’m more astounded by the effortless change in being I’m experiencing and greater comprehension of the world around me.

16 Likes

Ive got ADHD too. I’m sure you know this but we are generally treated like crap by society. That leaves deep hooks in your mind. And whenever similar situation play out in adulthood it triggers that childhood trauma. I dont have a good answer for you but I see from your posts you are making progress. You’ve got a unique set of challenges other people don’t face which means it’s going to appear that a lot of people are ahead of you. I think if you run limitless it would help you face those inner blocks towards intelligence. Everything I’m seeing here from zp leads me to believe there’s A LOT more we’ve never even accessed in terms of limiting beliefs and past traumas. And a targeted approach with limitless zp seems like a good way to get to the heart of that.

2 Likes

Do you feel like you can consciously choose which archetype to bring out?

2 Likes

Not yet to be honest; I wasn’t consciously doing any of that; Just living in the present and then went I got home and reflected on the day I could see the different subs in every action I took and every response I got. I’ll experiment with trying to do that though. I’ve already fallen in love with this stack though so I would love to gain that ability.

5 Likes

You had the chance to socialize a lot right?

People are reacting to us . Some people are oblivious and some aware whats going on around them.

and also when sub guide you to more energetic respose to world , world around respond to you.
so yes they act differently . Try run Khan for couple months different mindset, different results

1 Like

Yes luckily enough for me the first three days on ZP I’ve been surrounded by people all day at work and school. And a LOT of women.

3 Likes

nice

On my side it looks like I’m going out tomorrow!

1 Like

Result

I experienced a marked Knee Joint Effusion. Due, most likely, to an underlying inflammation within the joint, the result was a subdermal accumulation of a large amount of fluid. It significantly impacted both flexion and extension of the leg about the knee joint.

When I tried to flex my leg the large amount of fluid was easily visible and observable. I first noticed it on Tuesday 23 November and it grew and became more serious through Friday 26 November. After that, it stabilized but remained constant over the next few days. I continued to walk (gingerly) and experienced discomfort and hampered movement but no serious pain.

On Monday 29 November, I played 1-2 loops of a Paragon Complete-based Ultima Custom. One loop in the daytime and an additional loop while falling asleep. The next morning, I thought that I detected a slight decrease in the swelling. By Wednesday, the decrease was unmistakable. Walking and joint flexion both felt easier. On Wednesday 1 December, I played 2 loops of my ZP track, CHOSEN.

Thursday 2 December, significant further reduction in swelling. Increased ease and comfort while walking.

Friday 3 December, 2 daytime loops of PARAGON Ultima Custom and 1 additional loop while going to sleep.

Saturday 4 December (this morning), full leg flexion about the knee joint is now possible. Still some fluid accumulation— observable only during full flexion. Eyeballing it, I’d estimate ~80% reduction in swelling.

My conclusion: the combination of Paragon Complete Custom and my Zero Point track facilitated accelerated healing (and concretely supported marked enhancement of my quality of life).

28 Likes

2 loops Wanted ZP wednesday. I had light 15 minutes exercise and even after 8 hours I feel pumped.
no joke

Yesteday was my no sub day and for couple hours i noticed lights, colours and objects been brighter sharper like something new and fresh. I know I sound like psychonaut on acid but it seems to me, Im grinding new neural pathways. ZP makes world more interesting place to be( both external and internal)
Will se what happen when Limitless and RICH kicks

9 Likes

ZP is so much lighter on a moment to moment basis then previous tech. I say that because here I am, after playing a brand new version of Wanted two days ago, as well as a brand new subliminal dealing with elevation of the self in a way that isn’t very common.

And then today, I play Sage Immortal ZP (around 15 hrs ago), which I expected to have some sort of recon. But it just hit me as I’m watching TV with my family that I’m not impaired cognitively in the least.

The way this scripting method works feels natural, which according to tidbits dropped and put together into a very sorry cookie, is the definition of.

Pour one out for your old selves, bois. 'Cause nothing will be the same.

3 Likes

It’s not only lawyer games that aren’t in favor of ZP but also the fact that many people are just not introspective enough. Changes on ZP are so rapid and ethereal that you can tell they have happened only if you cast your gaze inside you deep enough and for long enough and only if you really know thyself.

7 Likes