Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I over heard one saying QZp titles will be out on regeneration? Any idea on that .

No they will first release a couple of public tests than later on all store tiles will be upgraded. From what I remember regeneration is not listed for public testing.

Regeneration is on the list, though.

5 Likes

Question for Wanted ZP testers:

Did Wanted make you more introverted or extroverted?

3 Likes

It seems that each person has a very unique style of being Wanted. That’s why somebody is more introverted and somebody more extra.

My style is: ”extraverted silence”.

3 Likes

I can only talk about me personally but WANTED QZP made me more extroverted. Am actually introverted (or at least thought myself to be so for a long time).

More talking, more witty, more desire to be around people. Maybe that’s who I really am and Zero Point just uncovered it.

9 Likes

So, how did you testers listen to ZP? Using smartphone on the table, headphones, monsterous audio system, computer speakers? mono, stereo, etc

1 Like

Wanted made me very talkative and on long period of time. Yesterday i had a group work, it lasted 4 hours and I was doing all the talk or mostly all. I mix it with Chosen. In my personal experience I lost all fear of others, all shyness. It puts me in the zone/flow and nothing can stop me ! You will see that very soon for yourself :slight_smile:

18 Likes

It is like you are laser focus on what you have to do, no more no less !

4 Likes

WANTED changed my mbti :slight_smile: Multiple of times. Yes, it did make me express my extroversion, but I do prefer being an introvert. The value of seclusion is far more important to me

8 Likes

Hmmm maybe when ZP preview starts :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m reposting it here so that everybody can read it:

ZP feels so ethereal that you can easily assume that nothing is going on. Sometimes you need to be really attentive and introspective to see how much you’ve changed, especially since ZP doesn’t enforce changes on you like Q does. Almost all the changes you’re experiencing occur within your natural pathways of manifestation, therefore, mental frictions (previously “recon”) don’t occur almost at all.

11 Likes

Amazing post! But it also made me realize that I don’t want to know too much, I want my own experience, because that is what matters most in the end. Fear that I might create false expectations

1 Like

Same here. I’m extremely excited to try out the new tech, but I’m trying to not have any expectations regarding results/experience/how fast it’s gonna work (which is very hard to do with so many amazing reports).

1 Like

Then sorry, guys, but I’ll be reposting one more thing some other people may be interested in:

The thing is changes on ZP come to you so rapidly, naturally, and ethereally that you may assume they were always part of you. That is not far from the truth since ZP is about opening and reinforcing your natural pathways of manifestation. Opening and reinforcing those parts of you that responded to the scripting since they were both in alignment, in alignment with who you really are deep down.

9 Likes

RICH is turning my mind into a wealth machine, generating ideas on the most random topics. Some are about expansion of businesses that are already in motion to a much higher level that could lead to monopoly. Others are innovative ideas that’ll need an engineer’s tinkering. All while I’m not even actively seeking them out, they just appear in my head

20 Likes

Haha no worries, it just makes more excited to try for myself and see what I can experience

2 Likes

Well do you have noise cancellation earphones :thinking:,?

1 Like

I have several earphones. So, yes.

Not much noise around my place though.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Does RICH give you any ideas on how to execute the business ideas?

3 Likes