Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Maybe it is because of the Executive part of it or the combination of Limitless and Executive.

What I noticed is that the Preview titles are mostly simpler and more focused titles (except WANTED which had more time to test and rewrite).

And this reason might be possibly why the alpha titles like Ascension, Emperor, StarkQ, etc aren’t included in the Preview since they deal with loads of things and which they will have to somehow simplify while we do the Public Preview Test. Will require time to see what they have to remove from the older script and what to keep. Same for the other more complex single stage titles not to mention multistages.

CHOSEN, an alpha title, is incredibly focused on leadership with few side benefits wrt sex and self-discipline.

Just a theory that was running through my mind.

15 Likes

I agree with your theory

1 Like

Makes sense yeah? An unofficial theory really.

And now am thinking “hmm day after tomorrow is THE day!”

1 Like

I feel like QZP is already live all over the place here. In theory time doesn’t exist / in others it does. So I believe running a subliminal on the day after tomorrow can influence me today. Lol. Just a little mind fuck for skeptics.

6 Likes

I’m thinking about doing this

Monday: Wanted x3
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Diamond x3
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Spartan x3

I would rather go with:
Day1: Wanted x2 + Diamond x1
Day2: Spartan x2 + Diamond x1
Day3: off
Repeat

But not straight ahead. It seems that the mind needs around ten days to get accustomed to scripting. We can get a bit volatile (moody) during that period.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll keep your pattern in mind

1 Like

I wouldn’t advise anyone to run Q and ZP on the same day though. I tried it once and the experience was quite unpleasant followed by one day of feeling almost useless.

ZP feels really ethereal and you may assume you can run higher loops but quench the urge and you’ll be much better off.

16 Likes

Its monday morning will go and check the download section (thanks in advance Saint and Fire).

3 Likes

Absolutely; I went on a streak where I removed everything’s that not serving me, or sets up obstacles to my dreams. There’s a newfound clarity about decisions and where they’ll lead to. This past week I’ve suddenly unplugged everything and it made me truly savor the 24h that we all get. I just woke up one day and stored my computer and anything else that makes me lollygag around. I did have to plug it back in because of Scrivener (writing program) but I formatted it. Starting again from clean slate. Time can be really slow when one’s not zoned out into something fruitless.

8 Likes

Must admit that I used to fantasize about tech like that. Who knows? Maybe subclub will invent that.

“Run this 30 millisecond file and your past changes right from when your parents were conceived. It’s Beyond Zero Point. We call it…FLASH POINT!” lol

images (16) (30)

9 Likes

Ahhhhhh no ZP products in my download section i have been tricked. ZP is just a hoax a publicity stunt noooooooo. (black adder breaks into a sweat and begins shaking).

6 Likes

You were tricked by your own mind. :clown_face:

Monday was the release day in your imagination. :star_struck:

IRL, they release it on December 1st.

:grin:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Or maybe:

Zero Point is already working on him from the future…Back To the Future!

4 Likes

You mean this is recon? :point_down:t2:

:joy:

7 Likes

Definitely, no joke. I felt the same with Wanted before is release.

5 Likes

Haha absolutely!

@TheBoxingScientist - the files are not in your Download section but it is already being Downloaded into your mind. This is proof!

4 Likes

It is interesting indeed. Reality bending does mean bending time too I guess.

6 Likes

Wow downloaded directly into my grey matter.

There is more to ZP then meets the eye :slight_smile:

6 Likes