Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

I guess it’s better to know that rather than being kept in the dark.

1 Like

There is that

I feel like combining it with Chosen would also bring some positive qualities to the surface in other people, that maybe we weren’t aware of beforehand. Has that not been your experience while running Chosen?

2 Likes

To a point definitely. I feel like I either intimidate or alienate people now because I have gotten way quieter

2 Likes

I just read an old post where saint was saying they plan on getting name embedding done for major titles by either late 2020 or early 2021. Welp, I guess that won’t be a thing till like 2023, cuz it’s probably even harder to implement with ZP.

3 Likes

ZP is most likely a more substantial upgrade than name embedding though.

5 Likes

They better have that poor programmer on limitless zp lol

1 Like

Calling people out on their bs is not going to be any better than staying quiet, although much more satisfying (based on my own experience)

3 Likes

I recently noticed as well, that whenever I have a thought about something in the sense of “that would be nice to have/be/experience” and then I forget about it, a day later it happens or appears.

I don’t think that’s RICH or Chosen, must be the regular ZP Core.

Your connection to your subconscious will be STRAIGHT. The thoughts you have will go right into it, and if it aligns with your subconscious beliefs, then it will manifest right away.

I had similar experiences after running the Divine Will and Merger of Worlds Modules on QV2, but never THIS direct.

11 Likes

You know you want to.

:hugs:

3 Likes

Here’s hoping PSITU owners can test PS ZP. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It is true that the Preview files can be thought of as "Experimental Builds" for now – just like when we’d see a third file in our downloads (Solace, New Dawn, etc.)

Yet, Chosen ZP has been thoroughly tested, and is pretty much a final version already. Hence, should not be considered Experimental, nor given away for Free.

:+1:t2:

8 Likes

If they do release at midnight, we won’t be able to sleep that night either.

#ZeroPointEnergy

:boom: :joy: :boom:

5 Likes

We all have our crutches we use to prevent ourselves from achieving our greatest potential, and I feel that this fear you have of people is one of those. Titles like Limitless, PCC, Stark, HoM and others would help you to become better aware of their manipulation and you would deal with these people effectively.

4 Likes

They should have him test QL ST 3 ZP

3 Likes

QL ST3 + The Executive

Or

Limitless Executive

2 Likes

Which reminds me, I wonder why they didn’t go with Limitless Executive for the preview instead? Seems like the better one.

3 Likes

Poor programmer?

Who? I’m confused