Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

We have to wait until the official listening guidelines come out. Saint has said you can listen to a stack for 45 days.

1 Like

Also this post

5 Likes

Because the other stuff that I haven’t shared much about would give others FOMO and not want to use the sub THEY want.

Like for example, even though I haven’t ran RICH ZP since the test ended (even though I’m thinking about it), I’m still manifesting money daily and even manifested a suit that I saw in a dream, which I didn’t pay a single penny for.
Or like how anything I intend to buy and really want suddenly goes on sale.

With Chosen I have actually become friends with a guy from the CID department, who has given me a guarantee to get me into another company (a petroleum firm) if the current stuff doesn’t work out.

With WANTED, my girl has become so clingy and submissive that I can pick up a girl and make out in front of her and she wouldn’t say shit because as she always puts it, I own her.

And how Diamond ZP’s “performance” enhancement has almost made me lose my hearing :sweat_smile:.

There are things that would be too unrealistic for people to believe and would make me seem like a liar, or end up making people want to run the same stacks as me, which could end up disappointing them as we all express subs differently, like how both me and @Malkuth had completely different experiences on the same exact sub.

17 Likes

Here’s the comment

6 Likes

I need to hear this story

1 Like

What do you think would happen if you gave a girl the best pleasure of her life?
Especially in a closed space.

I’ll leave the rest to your imagination :wink:
And for context, I’ve been a card magician for 15 years and my fingers move better than a guitarist :wink:

14 Likes

Have you been able to direct this consciously by visualizing something or testing your luck in someway?

1 Like

Beautifully said @Invictus - re-read that a couple times and saved for future reference. The CHOSEN ZP leadership is really alive in you right now :wink:

5 Likes

Hopefully this time Wednesday we are all running our selected ZP audios and feeling our lives about to change

6 Likes

every time it happened, it started with me thinking “man it would be nice to have this, but the price doesn’t justify it tbh”, then boom, I see it on sale.

5 Likes

should we tell them about the Invictus mindfulness method :wink:?

4 Likes

I hope they are going to release it early december first :heart:

3 Likes

You’d be doing the world a disservice by keeping that beauty to yourself

3 Likes

I feel my only real concern or fear with running Limitless ZP and especially Quantum Limitless ZP is being very aware of how full of shit people around me and in general really are. I know to a certain extent but I sadly blow it off way too often

Just want to give a shout out to the testers who have been helping people with their questions and answering them consistently. You guys are the MVPs for real.

I know I for one have had a lot of questions, especially with sorting my stack and which titles to choose and begin with since I’ve had a lot of stuff going on in life right now and a lot of stuff I’ve been hoping the subs could help with that my mind has been overwhelmed to a severe point.

Definitely shouting out @Invictus @Lion and @AlexanderGraves for my own personal questions I’ve had and how incredibly helpful they’ve been to me.

However I know many of the other testers have been in and out of this thread to supply answers and help as many people as possible.

You’ve helped clear up a lot of stuff regarding ZP due to your experiences and you’re incredible for that.

So beyond hyped for ZP and Wednesday can’t come soon enough for real.

15 Likes

Being full of shit is part od the experience of being human.

2 Likes

I guess it’s better to know that rather than being kept in the dark.

1 Like

There is that

I feel like combining it with Chosen would also bring some positive qualities to the surface in other people, that maybe we weren’t aware of beforehand. Has that not been your experience while running Chosen?

2 Likes

To a point definitely. I feel like I either intimidate or alienate people now because I have gotten way quieter

2 Likes