Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Hmm that’s a good point but the difference is a couple of days yes? Any reason for asking this? Need time for funds or something like that?

2 Likes

I’m guessing it will be out a week from today

Not all the preview subs have been announced. And I want to take part in the public preview.

2 Likes

Since I haven’t really spent over a year on this forum, i might be wrong, so please correct me if I am.

But if things take a week (max) to be released for public testing, and next Friday being Black Friday, then wouldn’t there be some sale on the shop?

1 Like

Good point bro.

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh you mean you want to take part in the public preview depending on which title it is? So if it is a particular title you fancy, then you will do it?

I think the public preview is more like “if you buy this title, you will get to preview it and give feedback”. So it’s like making immediate improvements if needed based on public usage and ZP journals on the forum.

2 Likes

Ayyy thank you.

Well @Gilligan if you want them at lower prices, then either get the ones you want to test now, or hope that the ones you already bought do get a public testing version :grin:.

1 Like

Probably be sooner than a week. Saint said early next week so Mon-Tues

2 Likes

You’re welcome

1 Like

Also if you guys think about it from an R&D pov, it will probably include a title from each category.

Like one seduction, one intelligence, one sexual, one wealth, since it’s still a preview which would need feedback for any instant changes, as @Lion stated.

5 Likes

Several actually. My first choice is an underrated sub called “Heartsong”. Imagine attracting the kind of women(physical appearance, attitude etc.) that you’re into. For me, I prefer this over wanted because I’m very picky about the kind of women that I would go out with.
Wanted casts a wider net as far as attraction is concerned. And Heartsong has laser acuracey… I prefer laser accuracy.

5 Likes

Buy Heartsong NOW, @Gilligan. Your heart is calling for it.

3 Likes

Are you going to take part in the public preview? If so, what do you want to test?

2 Likes

My intuition tells me that he would most likely try Paragon :grin:

2 Likes

I think your instincts are spot on. What say you @Lion ?

2 Likes
3 Likes

I promise I didn’t read this beforehand :rofl:

2 Likes

Picard sounds so fucking tempting! I suspect it would go so well with Khan, that I’m running now.

3 Likes

Yes. My choices are Paragon QZP, Ultimate Artist QZP and either WANTED QZP or Picard QZP (depends on Picard sales page). Of course last minute changes are possible but mostly this.

I will run as and when the title releases or public preview releases (for example if UA QZP isn’t in the preview, I will add it to the stack later).

Am more like running a new stack as soon as the public preview starts. Not just for preview but for the long run.

2 Likes