Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

im surprised that emperor wasnt their first release for ZP, since i think its a best seller on the website

2 Likes

I think it’s because WANTED overtook it in popularity, and hey, physical tech was probably a main focus too.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to Wanted ZP.

I also wondered how Lovebomb ZP would do. Like do we turn into Eros and float away into the skies surrounded by a massive aura cloud of love?

8 Likes

Let’s add that:

Dreams ZP, Elixir ZP, Regeneration ZP, Rebirth ZP, Limit Destroyer ZP, True Social ZP…

Wow, eagerly waiting!

2 Likes

Fixed it :grin:

4 Likes

Am I the only one here who’s more hyped for new titles, instead of the rewritten ones? :thinking:

3 Likes

perfectly-balanced-thanos

1 Like

Yeah, thought about this gif :laughing:

3 Likes

The only one?

Before Saint slapped us with the indirect unveiling of the title based off of Cpt. Picard, perhaps.

I’m looking forward to this secret of Fire’s being unveiled, experiencing the new primer that is in each respective title in whatever title i choose in the public preview.

I wanted to be very specific this time before @StateOfBeing chastises me.

I have a feeling we can expect something of a flurry of novel titles in the next month. Not even an educated guess though, just a feeling

I feel as if the next module pack will come in December, as well.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the R.I.C.H. line may see new additions to the family soon, too.

5 Likes

I’m very much interested in how the Picard sub would blend with others, like if it could make Emperor more social, or if it could make StarkQ more alpha.

I always wondered why Emperor has subs inspired by it (HoM and even RM), but nothing like that inspired by StarkQ?
And that’s what my intuition tells me that it will change :grin:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign on the subject of the terminus builds if i hear you correctly. Listen to terminus nomore then 20 mins. Then switch to ZP in the atack ?

Or can i listen to say stark terminus custom in the evening at 10pm then listen to 1 loop of wanted zp 7am following morning ?

2 Likes

Wonder how the ZP concept would work for Limitless.

I totally get it for “behavioral” based titles such as Wanted. A change of mindset will result in changing behavior.

I can’t get my head around how this would apply to Limitless, in terms of how would it increase someone’s intelligence. Thoughts?

4 Likes

I think it would be best to just wait for further instructions, as I’m pretty sure saint would write some instructions on how stacks should be listened to.

1 Like

There are behaviors associated with higher intelligence behavior.

Do you think someone like Nikola Tesla would have the same or even similar habits as your average university student?

I’d imagine this has to be the thread with the most posts in forum history. The hype is too real.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Very different behaviors, however those won’t make you more intelligent. Particularly those of Tesla (e.g., sleeping 2 hours per day)

1 Like

My guess is that it would unlock internal limitations regarding one’s capacity so that that person reaches their full potential.

2 Likes

Yeah, it destroyed the Libertine thread post count awhile back lol.

2 Likes

A price question. Will we have an opportunity after all the preview subs are announced to purchase the subs at their current price, or will the price go up as soon as all the preview subs are announced?

3 Likes

Can you tell us the total number of people who took part in the experiment?

1 Like