Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Yea, reality is like a mirror that reflects what you imagine.

1 Like

So we can conclude that Q basically helps with skills to help you build your reality, while ZP changes your reality so that you can gain the skills as you explore :thinking:

how to apply for subclub elites lifetime discount?

i already have all of the titles (Except for the female products)

3 Likes

Hmm , maybe new modules are coming soon :thinking:

1 Like

The exclusive title is about direct manifesting of anytype of desire :relaxed:
That you’re counscious or not about it.

The plus : it make you feel like a spoiled child that get everything directly
The Minus : you don’t really choose your current soul call and what is manifested as it is somewhat hidden between layers of irrevelant manufactured desire that you think you have, so it don’t especially go the way you’d expect

My best guess so far :upside_down_face: :shushing_face:

1 Like

Halloween public testing :jack_o_lantern: :smirk:

6 Likes

It would be an interesting test, we would definitely get to trick or treat. I’m feeling we would get nothing but treats though :grin:👯‍♀

3 Likes

Maybe, to be honest I don’t know the exact mecanism of each script since I’m not an insider.

But, from my understanding Q start from your outside world, ZP start from your inner world and QZP tries to combine both.

5 Likes

Your right tiger

6 Likes

Are there solace versions of qzp being tested?

1 Like

In Neville Goddard speak, it sounds like Q helps your work toward your manifestation goal (desired state) but you must take action. ZP kills your old man (existing undesired state) and QZP creates the “bridge of incidents” that allows you to simply " cross" to reach your desired state.

Just my understanding, but of course the producers will know better.

14 Likes

Sounds neat… I like your version :slight_smile:

1 Like

What would look like Quantum Limitless ZP? :exploding_head:

5 Likes

brian-finch-limitless

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Idk if there is default scripting in the subs like this already but if there isn’t can you add scripting for visualization for subs like emperor, khan, stark and other such subs?

3 Likes

I really want to know what Quantum Limitless can achieve. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I didn’t read a journal in which quantum limitless had marked a huge difference. I mean, running it alone.

If ZP is that powerful, this is the title to test!

Thanks for your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:!

2 Likes

@sid has a very good report on QL.

2 Likes