Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Okay thanks

While we wait for the next update id like all of you to meet the guardian of my empire.
I present to you guys

Rocky

24 Likes

Now @Palpatine !

3 Likes

No plans to change Q store prices. ZP titles may cost about $15 more. I spoke about this in an earlier post, but that’s the only price change. Lifechargers may cost a bit more too, as the production value has improved also.

13 Likes

What are Lifechangers?

3 Likes

Thanks. I was out of the loop on that.

You’re welcome

General memorandum reagarding QZP:

If you are running QZP or if you get into the test, please follow instructions.

Also I strongly encourage ONE loop unless otherwise directed.

8 Likes

What about people who stack? Lets say 1 loop QZP and 1 loop QV2? Or 1 loop Wanted QZP, 1 loop Diamond QZP and 1 loop Qv2? :thinking: Do we have direction for those?

1 Like

As of now, I would say 1 loop. So:

or

Unless you get headaches, etc…

2 Likes

Thanks,

Will keep that in mind for the public test!

The principle of Mentalism-The kybalion

1 Like

I would like to run the Hero title and become a super fit hero myself.

5 Likes

Reviewing the excerpts from the testers’ journals I just want to congratulate you once again, guys, on a great success Zero Point is and express how much I admire the fact that you didn’t stop there and you’re working on Quintessence: Zero Point to give our community an even brighter future. I want to say “thank you” to the testers too as they’re working to the best of their abilities to support you in those endeavors. Thank you, guys…

Also, I would like to ask the community to be patient since even though it sometimes looks like one big hype, it is not, it’s a complex test that requires time and devotion. I’m sure that Saint, Fire, and the testers will bring us a great future and all we need to do is to wait for it patiently enjoying our ride on the current tech which is still the best tool on the market.

Thanks, folks! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I think i read this somewhere

But is it true that if i own lets say Emperor , and you update it QZP version

I get the free upgrade of QZP right?

Also why is everyone just testing sex subs :rofl:

Correct if im wrong, but maybe the best sellers and the most owned subs here is a sex subliminal right?

SC offers free upgrades to all its products so if this is an upgrade you will.

1 Like

this is why i have a nice gut feeling towards this company

even though im in a position now that im not really satisfied about my growth and results .
and not happy about what im seeing in terms of changes for now.

(although i could see myself in another Multiverse craping about results and how its not working :rofl: )

but i know and i trust the process that things will go great, even if it takes more time than usual
this company feels nice. and lots of people here are nice

shoutout to the mods also!
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

hope for the best for this company :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply my friend :pray:

Forgot to share comments on your question on sex subliminals.

I think any sex, seduction product can be extremely challenging to build. From the sounds of it SC have decided to embark on the most challenging product plus its probably the most sought after product.

5 Likes