Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

You may be able to use the Discounted ZP Rebuild link. But, I need to test a bit more to see if it’s upgrade worth paying for in regards to customs.

12 Likes

Oh god, another “update season” rebuilding all the titles coming up? You poor guys! It seems like you have SO MUCH work on your plate!

(Not saying I don’t want it, just feel for you guys!)

EDIT: Just saw you’re automating it. Nvm.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am preparing for my next stack which will be.
Custom (Spartan + Limitless + 20 modules)
Emperor
CWON

What pattern would you choose?

A.
Custom + Emperor
Rest
Cwon

B.
Custom + Cwon
Rest
Emperor

C.
Emperor + Cwon
Rest
Custom

1 Like

I would do the custom on a separate day, so pattern C

3 Likes

I would go with C

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do that at all since you’re trying to cheat on the recommendations. It’s like running four or even five titles at once. The progress would be really slow plus you would get exposed to a lot of scripting you don’t really need getting even more recon. I think you should answer some questions related to your current situation and how well you’re fulfilling your needs (comparing it with Maslow’s pyramid, for example) first.

I can only guess (taking into account what you want to run) that the best course of action for you now would be running Ascension Mogul (instead of Emperor and Spartan) and Limitless only. Maybe add CWoN to it if you really feel that’s the way you want to go or need some healing CWoN offers.

1 Like

What cheating? There are 3 titles in total, the custom is still one title and it contains max 2 cores as it should be. I am not sure what are you talking about.

1 Like

Should be the best choice because your custom is the densest title in the whole stack.

1 Like

Only if you mean the play time but there are two cores and lots of modules. It’s like two really solid titles compressed into one file and there may be a lot of scripting that wouldn’t work in a great synergy. Plus the titles you want to run. Emperor is huuuge and Spartan is aimed at totally different goals than Limitless or CWoN. You’re going to get overwhelmed and the progress is going to be slow. There may be a lot of recon down the road as well. But that’s your choice, it’s only my 50 cents.

1 Like

Customs have been confirmed to count as one title, even with two cores. Yes, of course the title might be a bit more dense than a major sub, but if it was ‚too much‘ on average they would have made a clear statement regarding customs in the listening recommendations.

IMO - Listen to the custom + one major on the same day. Having your name stated in the custom might bend a bit into the major. Like having your subconscious being ‚activated‘ after hearing your name a bunch of times before the major.

But that’s just theorycrafting.

3 Likes

I have already listened to custom + major title at the same day, 5 minutes each and there were not any problems.

So you are saying that option A or B is better than C?

I’d just run all 3. But I’m crazy :wink:

5 Likes

You forget I am not a senate, not even an assistant of the senate so as you can see I can not do that :).

1 Like

and experienced. :wink:

2 Likes

Me secret is I don’t usually run them all in one sitting. I do 1 per session. And I do my Sanctuary meditation. I’ve tried them all while meditating. I usually fall asleep.

I think the Sanctuary meditation is what really unlocks it for me. I go into my Sanctuary, then from there I go into this movie theater and sit and stare at the screen to see what comes up while running the sub.

6 Likes

Each custom is different and how it counts doesn’t affect you but what affects you is what’s in your custom and what other programs you’re running in your stack. The guidelines are for people (usually inexperienced) to help them but they don’t include any variation possible. Imagine running a custom with Emperor+Stark as its cores, plus a lot of physical shifting modules, and on top of that two more titles in the stack like Khan and Alchemist. Well, it’s not against the guidelines but against common sense. I’m not saying his stack is against it but, definitely, referring to the guidelines is not the case here. I know experimentation is the main rule of Mental Alchemy but still, there are some principles one must learn. I’m not going to prevent anyone from doing so, just answering his question.

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting approach. Could you elaborate on the Sanctuary meditation and “this movie theater” or point me to some source, please?

2 Likes

Pm me a reminder and I’ll post more detail in le journal.

EDIT: Thanks for the reminder. Here’s the post My Mental Sanctuary

5 Likes