Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Ascension multi Stager idea called Monk. Wealth + Learning + Fitness. Taken from the idea of using monk mode to improve to a higher degree. Remove all sexual and social scripts completely.

2 Likes

I can see the appeal from a business standpoint; other vendors have had separate multi stage products for both alpha and seduction.

Though, in general it would be a bit unusual to have an alpha title without any boost in sex drive as they are often tied together.

Also, I thought dragon reborn was considered an alpha product albeit heavy on healing.

The entire point of being an alpha, or running an alpha title is for mastery of sexual energy.

Itā€™s literally what makes a man, a man. Such a waste of potential to avoid that sexuality aspect of a subliminal.

It would be an absolute failure.

2 Likes

Do you think everything thatā€™s been built in history, present, and future by men was created by people who didnā€™t have absolute control of their sexual energy?

Steve Jobs said he didnā€™t participate in sexual activities during MOST of his time building Apple.

Mike Tyson wouldnā€™t have sex or ejaculate for months and months before a fight.

2 Likes

That sounds like a personal belief presented as absolute truth.

Is Chosen an absolute failure? Is Stark? Is Ascension? None of them are very sexual - Ascension, the most sexual of the three, is still quite light.

GLM, PCC, HOM, and Inner Circle arenā€™t sexual either.

I would call those pretty ā€œAlphaā€ subs, too, though. Are they failures?

Love Bomb is a fantastic subliminal. Whereā€™s the sexuality in that one?

Note how with Love Bomb, itā€™s even a FANTASTIC seduction subliminal. But it gets its results from non directly-sexual means.

The lesson? You donā€™t have to be horny all the time to be having sex all the time. You just have to have worth, know your worth, and express your worth.

Which is exactly what a 100% alpha subliminal is meant to allow you to do.

How sexual or non-sexual you want a subliminal to be depends on nothing more than your goals and what you resonate with most at the time.

Just because sexuality is important to life overall doesnā€™t mean it has to be my #1 focus RIGHT NOW.

Truth is, my sex life is fantastic. And I donā€™t need to work on it. At all. And I donā€™t want to work on it. Iā€™m all in on business, with good sex whenever I want it.

Emperor and Diamond helped me get my sex life there, but I completely dropped them once they got me to a point Iā€™m happy with because now any additional sexual scripting is literally a distraction that would make me less satisfied with subliminals and reduce the quality of my life, and make me reach my #1 goal slower.

But, being in that position, thereā€™s no multi-stager for an advanced user like me. Thereā€™s no Amped up Ascension/Chosen to go all in on for social and personal power.

Perhaps the middle ground around the sexual energy conversation is having this proposed title be one that helps cultivate and master sexual energy as part of itā€™s alpha programming, BUT gives you greater control of it, to transmute it back into productive efforts when needed, and then to express it sexually when given the opportunity or whenever you desire to, instead of feeling this never ending need to always express your sexuality with women all the time.

Of course, youā€™ll always have free will to express sexuality however you like.

This title could balance out Khanā€™s outward sexual expression with a title prioritizing inner expression of sexuality, with that energy ending up in someoneā€™s legacy instead of someoneā€™s legs.

12 Likes

What do you consider absolute control of sexual energy?

I would go about that like this:
Ascension->Dragon Reborn+healing ā€œboostersā€->Ascension Mogul+Primal->Emperor+PS->alpha male custom

all the way I described above->alpha male custom+Chosen

Not jerking off into tissues every night.

2 Likes

The subs above do deal with sexuality though.

Chosen

Attract romantic partners who are on the same positive, powerful wavelength as you [optional, Chosen will not interfere with existing relationships]

Stark

Youā€™ll become the type of man that can easily persuade a nun to run away with you due to your magnetic presence (or any woman).

Ascension

Enhance your romance life and sexual / seduction skills.

PCC

Both parts are necessary for balance. Power Can Corrupt also offers general benefits such as confidence, sex appeal, social ability etc.

HOM

Build incredibly deep, long lasting relationships, be it with friends, family members, business or romantic partners.

Inner Circle

Manifest lovers that will be ideal for you, if you stack it with a romance subliminal.

Most of the subs that you listed do deal with romance/sexuality. Masculine expression cannot be separated from sexuality, that doesnā€™t mean that you have to try to be with everything that moves but being able to freely express your sexuality towards a person that is worthy of it is part of masculine expression (and feminine expression for that matter).

TBH Iā€™m of the mindset that we already have more than enough programs to deal with most things, alpha expression is certainly not missing from the Subclub catalog. What the library could use more of is skills titles (which arenā€™t as profitable since they donā€™t cater to everyone) and titles that are more specific to women (though most are already unisex).

3 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty easy. Thereā€™s gotta be more to it than that.

It goes deeper than that obviously. Iā€™m not a sexual mastery expert.

But essentially what @Billions was saying is what I agree with. If you have a HEALTHY sexual relationship with a girlfriend or wife, then thatā€™s beyond perfect.

The issue I bring up with sexual mastery is men dedicate so much time to chasing meaningless hook ups when they could be channeling that energy into becoming the best men they can. Dominance in business, sport, whatever.

3 Likes

I would not mind if SC took the suggestion to develop a particular sports title I have suggested and is currently under consideration :slight_smile:

Yeah but you also have to consider some people donā€™t want that and itā€™s fine. I donā€™t think the whole ā€œmen are meant to do xyz, to be fulfilledā€ thing is conducive to a healthy psyche. Some guys want to sit on an empire, some are just content to follow life in a more low key way. I think a lot of principles of masculinity are old and outdated, also exploitative in a way because it reduces them to what they do and not who they are as an individual. Itā€™s like leaving one box and putting yourself in another, itā€™s not true freedom.

3 Likes

Agreed, at the end of the day any argument you can make to say chasing hookups is meaningless could also be used to saying chasing money is meaningless. At the end of the day its about what a person values and makes him feel fulfilled. This is different for every person. (Ofcourse assuming someones essential needs are already met)

1 Like

ZP tech uses Solace mask, doesnā€™t it? Do customs have Solace mask only for extra 30 dollars pay?

1 Like

Yep. $30

1 Like

How about you decide what it is to be a man, and what you find fulfilling?

5 Likes

Chosen, Stark, PCC, GLM, Ascension, HOM

Yes, but sexuality is a secondary focus in those titles.

In Khan, sexuality is the primary focus.

Most categories have a multi-stager. Khan for seduction. EOG for wealth, Alchemist for spirituality, and DR for healing. Emperor Fitness for health. Quantum Limitless for learning.

The only two other categories in the whole store are status and skills. Obviously, skills wonā€™t have a multi-stager. But why doesnā€™t status? Why doesnā€™t Chosen and Ascensionā€™s category have a multi-stager?

Look. Chosen and Ascension are great. Khan is great. Great, just different. Khan, itā€™s sexual. Chosen, itā€™s not sexual. When you compare the two, itā€™s not too hard to see that.

I donā€™t know who the fudge thought I said ā€œLETS MAKE A SUBLIMINAL THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO SEX WHATSOEVER, A CELIBATE ENTREPRENEUR, A MONK-LIKE WARRIOR COMMITTED TO MGTOW PRINCIPLES.ā€

Guys. Cā€™mon. Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m saying.

Here were my exact words.

And the key wordsā€¦

Because literally, Mike Tyson and Steve Jobs would never have run Khan, because the title gets you obsessed with sex, and apparentlyā€¦

Sometimes, men that are on massive missions and have massive purpose need to focus every second of their life, every ounce of their personal development, every hour of their work, on furthering their mission.

Thatā€™s the fudging championā€™s grind mentality. The idea of some woman thatā€™s not their wife or a girlfriend or at least an established friends with benefit coming up and distracting them with sex would literally piss them off.

When heā€™s ready for sex, heā€™ll seek it out, and maybe he has someone patiently waiting for him that submits to him whenever he wants it, no matter what that frequency is. Maybe his mindset is that he can get sex whenever he wants but he never thinks about it unless heā€™s free to, and then he enjoys it before going back to his purpose.

Obviously, sex is still a part of that manā€™s life. Instead of creating a subliminal that would (in Neroā€™s words)

(which would be bad to avoid)

There could be a subliminal to help us do exactly what Steve Jobs and Mike Tyson did.

Ascended Alphaā€™s sexual scripting could help grow, but also help TRANSFORM that sexual energy into creative energy, if we chose. Just like Napoleon Hill talks about in his book Think And Grow Rich.

And of course, it could also help us find sexual relationships and have a sex life thatā€™s balanced but fulfilled, instead of focused on copious quantity.

Orā€¦ like literally EVERY other multi-stagerā€¦

Emperor Fitness, Quantum Limitless, Ecstasy Of Gold, Alchemist, Dragon Rebornā€¦

There could be absolutely ZERO mention of sexuality whatsoever.

Go look!

None of the sales pages mention romance or sex AT ALL except for EOG, and with EOGā€¦

Because the point of a multi-stager is different from a hom/chosen/emperor title.

Dragon Reborn does mention youā€™ll see yourself as more attractive, but thatā€™s a divine self-image thing, first and foremost.

HOM/Stark/Ascension are meant to be single-stack titles that work well on their own and hit every aspect of your life so completely that you donā€™t have to stack them with anything else (if you donā€™t want to.)

They touch on every area of your life, including sex, at least a little bit. Doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s their focus.

Meanwhile, multi-stagers go really really really deep into one specific area of peopleā€™s lives. So, thatā€™s why I originally said

Just wanted to clear up the confusion. Thanks for helping me see where any miscommunications in this mightā€™ve been, I feel like I couldnā€™t express this anymore completely now, and that itā€™s a lot better expressed than it was before, so Iā€™ll leave it alone now.

And by the way.

I have said the same thing myself a few times and couldnā€™t agree more.

7 Likes

I feel like the Super High Alpha Self Confidence is closer to the Emperor line of products than Ascension or Chosen.

:thinking:

Orā€¦

"The Chosen Emperor"

Likeā€¦

Stage 1 = Chosen Within + Ascension
Stage 2 = Chosen + Ascended Mogul
Stage 3 = Chosen Within + Emperor
Stage 4 = Chosen + Emperor

:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

It seems to me that youā€™ve never experienced the true power of Khan, guys. Iā€™ve run it only once and it was the pre-Q tech. Oh man, that was a ride. :muscle:

edit:
I guess this is the most interesting goal of Khan:

• Reforge yourself and even mold your personality if so desired, in a way that is the most perfect, most powerful representation of you.

I must admit that rerunning Khan (now in ZP) is a must for me.

6 Likes