Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

Fair point. ZP makes it out to be your reality very quickly without much “conscious notice.”

So I see how this can be hard to notice.
Awareness of self is very necessary for ZP!

1 Like

81f2deb5145065425485881925_700wa_0

1 Like

:trident: :fire: get ‘em!!!

I think there is a basic reasons why zp effects outlast those of Q tech

When you’ve worked on inner qualities they tend to maintain themselves by their own expression throughout our everyday actions & thoughts, so for ZP effect to lessen, it would need some sort of hard destruction of those believes hardly acquired through inner work

As in opposition to Q where as when you stop using it, the source of “external” validation of those qualities you worked upon, are only sowly and in a minority being assimilated with the expression of your self, because it has been gained throughout “external” means, so effects are bound to disapear more quickly and much less retained

It doesn’t mean all gain on Q are disapearing as soon as you stop but a bigger % will, it would need a lot more time for Q to be assimilated in your inner being as in opposition to ZP wich works on the root problem

I don’t know why but to me to have long term results (long term as in mostly definitive) ZP needs 3-6 month (6 month being optimal), and Q at the bare minimum 6-18 month (because we all know how it’s hard to change a believe once for good when it come from external validation, and even years might be needed to do so in a “definitive” manner)

Q is a pill ZP the therapy

4 Likes

One question?
Where’s @Meng123

2 Likes

I haven’t seen him since he made that post announcing his return. I hadn’t noticed his absence until I saw this.

2 Likes

I was just surfing through internet and saw the name meng. This quickly reminded me of him

He passed away.

1 Like

@StateOfBeing sorry, what?

There was a member of Meng’s family that came on the forum in February and said that he passed away. @Brandon and @GoldenTiger saw it as well.

3 Likes

Rest in peace @Meng123:cry:

9 Likes

That is very bad news.

Very sad to hear that.

1 Like

Very sad :(. How old he was?

I don’t think he ever said his age

What!!!
RIP meng. Damn how it did happen :pensive:

2 Likes

@AlexanderGraves The sound of Cher slapping me!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:I am very grateful to you for that wake up call. I read others results and I feel that my results are not going/moving fast enough. I forget that there is decades of dross that these wonderful Subs have to drill through to get to the diamonds and gold. Patience is a virtue.

2 Likes

I don’t think I should say

1 Like

It wasn’t a natural death was it?
Ok it shouldn’t be discussed publicly anyway.
Hope his family is doing well :pray:

4 Likes

It wasn’t a natural death

2 Likes

[quote=“StateOfBeing, post:1615, topic:12200”]
It wasn’t a natural death
[/quote/]

:pensive:

3 Likes